You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
14 days ago - J-00245996-653
CS - DUV Customer Support Engineer - Taichung
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Within ASML Customer Support (CS) is responsible for ASML machines’ maintenance, repair, recovery, qualification and continuous improvement at customer locations.
CS DUV team prepares and manages the execution of new system maintenance of new ASML machines at customer sites.
Role and responsibilities
• Customer Support Organization is responsible for machine installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at customer site and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer.
• Customer Support Engineer (CSE), an ambassador for ASML, must be the 1st line of support for the repair and maintenance of the ASML Systems.
• CSE needs interface with customers, peers, local 2nd line support and staff management to assure timely and accurate support.
• CSE must be able to clearly communicate with key stakeholders including technical, organizational and operational stakeholders to drive machine availability.
• Analyze, diagnose equipment issues via telephone or at customer site.
• Perform installation, repair, recovery, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on equipment installed at customer sites.
• Regularly provide assistance, guidance, leadership, and technical assistance to junior or less experienced field service engineers.
• Maintain and manage machine installation base. This includes providing primary support, forecasting, conducting customer support meetings, and ensuring regular communication with customer.
• Assist customers in installation and testing of ASML equipment.
• Ensure materials are available and as specified for service requirements.
• Maintain service tools in an appropriate way as required.
• Travel per requirement in order to perform service activities at customer sites or to backfill for other CSE(s).
• Complete service, expense reports, and other administrative reports in accordance with procedures and with supervisor’s approval.
• Use ASML technical documentation and provide feedback for improvement.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and experience
BS/MS major in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering, Physics or other related fields
• Fab experience in lithography area will be a plus.
• Experience or knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Good communication skills and good at reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
• Strong team player with supporting & analytical skills and good working attitude.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Main challenge is to satisfy customers and also meet SLA requirement
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.