10 days ago - req446
Development and Engineering - Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer
In a nutshell
Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Physics
Is it your strength to define crystal clear production processes and do you want to be involved in the pilot- and proto phase? Do you understand processes and people behavior in complex manufacturing environments? Are you able to influence product design and drive ASML machine availability, reliability, cycle time and play a leading role in the reduction cost added at ASML? Then the job of Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer might be just the one for you!
In this job you will focus on three main goals. First is to design, maintain, and optimize production processes, and to adapt the processes to changed output requirements. Second, you will develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Third you will contribute to new product optimization for in-field-servicing.
Your activities will be, among others, as following:
- Analyze the production and customer process within an ASML subsystem; point out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiate their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
- Contribute to the rapid solution for complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- Bring your knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability and serviceability of the product and test design.
- You will lay down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
BSc or MSc degree in Technical Engineering, such as Physics / Chemical / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering / Optical
- Experience in the field of Manufacturing Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage.
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is an advantage.
- Graduates with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply.
- Our preference goes out for experienced candidates with at least 3 years of relevant industrial work experience.
- Broad technical and business interest
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Customer focus
- Committed and flexible attitude are key
- Strong analytical mind and abstract thinker
- Eager, get-on and do it mentality
- Active, plenty of initiative
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector D&E is responsible for the specification, design and engineering, integration and qualification of the ASML products. In this sector, departments with different competences are responsible for the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and/or function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competences or functions in ASML equipment.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.