You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
4 days ago - J-00246096-718
Project Manager - Mechanical Layout DUV
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Do you take the lead in driving total new developments of complex sub-system projects to successful deliveries ?Do you have the technical background to lead a multidisciplinary team of mechanics, mechatronics, thermal, electronics professionals? Do you see the big picture without missing important details? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Role and responsibilities
Ownership of multiple hardware and mechanical layout development projects or sub systems.
You will be responsible for planning, costs, resources and for reliability, stability, safety, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.
- Establish a cross-sector project team and secure cross sector deliverables.
- Create and maintain project plans and proactively drive project realization.
- Get interdependencies clear with sub- & neighboring projects. Pro-actively manage them. Keep intensive contact with other projects.
- Manage the delivery of designs in your team (10-20 people - Depending) that meet the requirements of the ASML development program.
- Review technical proposed solutions, manage the time, quality and budget as well as the risks in your project.
- Work with team-leaders who take operational responsibility within projects under your supervision.
- Work with co-developers and external staff supplying parties to timely deliver to your project on site at ASML or at co-developer sites.
Education and experience
Technical University Masters in Mechanics, Mechatronics or Industrial Engineering.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in project management of complex technical projects cooperating with technical professionals.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in developing, integrating, testing and realization of volume production for complex multidisciplinary products, preferably high tech production equipment
- Knowledge of engineering, adhesion technology, static load design and high precision alignment
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in a fast growing and dynamic business environments.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and coach a team of professionals
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to achieve alignment between multiple projects, of which some are located abroad.
- Ability to sense and challenge actual progress in other projects.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with a lot of different stakeholder on different levels
- Strong communicator. Easily cooperates with other projects and disciplines
- Helicopter view. Easily can determine priorities and main risks
- Good analytical skills. Works structured.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control an engineering project, drive this project to success and deliver tangible results
- Drive for quality and improve reliability, availability, manufacturability & serviceability for new and existing ASML products and the capability to implement design improvements.
- Pro-active attitude in getting the information and aligning with multiple level stakeholders
- Module integration in Sub Systems from OEM partners / co-developers.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners / co-developers.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio. Within the D&E sector, the MechanicalDevelopment department is responsible for the definition, realization and qualification of mechanical modules and (sub)systems within these products.
You will be operating in Development & Engineering and be part of the DuV Mechanical layout & Imaging group. You will be reporting to the group leader.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.