You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
(Sr) Project & Expertise Manager Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, and Reporting
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry. We provide microchip makers with everything they need – hardware, software and services – to mass produce patterns on silicon through lithography. Do you want to be part of progress and work in a dynamic environment?
Within ASML Finance, the Business Insights & Control department is responsible for providing business insights to ensure high quality decision making. Planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting is at the heart of our department. Interested? We invite you to read more on this job below and let us know if you are up for the challenge.
Role and responsibilities
As (Senior) Project & Expertise Manager Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, and Reporting, you will lead initiatives to drive improvements in the beforementioned areas to build and maintain a world class finance function. You will work from Finance with the business and IT teams in the areas of ASML product development, sales, supply chain, manufacturing and customer service to unlock the business value by improving the finance function in its role to deliver insights for senior decision making.
Leading and driving expertise and initiatives to improve financial planning & reporting capability by:
- Engaging and collaborating with (sr.) stakeholders in business and finance to understand their needs;
- Understand and translate client/user needs into vision and solutions;
- Build and drive the planning and reporting expertise and improvement roadmap;
- Translating requirements in solutions to improve capabilities in terms of governance, processes, data, technology, roles and organization;
- Coordinating the building, deployment and implementation of financial planning and reporting solutions making use of advanced data analytical tools;
- Managing priority setting, problem solving and stakeholder alignment in project execution;
- Lead teams that are comprised with experts from various departments, e.g. Finance, Business, and IT;
- Drive analytics transformation by delivering data-based innovations and building the analytics competence;
- Build and maintain product awareness throughout stakeholder field.
Education and experience
Master degree, preferably in Business Administration or Finance. Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a Business/Financial Control, FP&A, and project management/improvement initiatives:
- Expertise on (complex) financial planning and reporting processes;
- Knowledge of BI & analytics;
- Preferably experience with SAP applications like SAC ECC, S/4 HANA, BW, BPC;
- Familiar with agile and PPM;
- Experience with working in an analytics environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong communication and analytical skills, being able to influence without hierarchical power and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Pragmatic, pro-active, ‘self-propelling’ way of working and able to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to collaborate, bring people together and challenge opinions;
- Ability to guide and advise at all organizational levels to implement improvements for the finance organization;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams and able to work independently;
- Curious attitude and eager to solve problems;
- Affinity with new (SAP) IT developments.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.