30+ days ago - req448
Physics Design Engineer- Overlay Analyst
Research & development
Research & Development
In a nutshell
Research & development, Research & Development
Physics, Optical engineering
If you have the strength of personality to take ownership of a problem and create a vision of how to solve it - a vision that also inspires others - then the ASML Overlay Performance department is your ideal environment for personal development and professional growth.
ASML builds lithography systems that can place multiple layers on a chip with very high precision. The so-called overlay accuracy demand for this layer-to-layer positioning is determined by the design of the chip.
As an Overlay Analyst you contribute to the development of ASML products by testing, analyzing, qualifying and reporting overlay performance and inventing and specifying overlay improvements within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
- Specify, test, and analyze overlay qualification and calibration tests and report on the results;
- Invent and design new calibration and qualification methods to improve overlay;
- Use statistical methods to show improvements or issues;
- Support the internal and external customers in solving overlay issues;
- Contribute to ASML’s overlay roadmap;
- Steer a team of multidisciplinary designers and representatives of other sectors.
Technical University Msc or PhD in physics or similar. Experience with experimental verification of theoretical models is a must.
- Solid theoretical and/or experimental skills, supported by experience with mathematical modeling, statistics and model verification;
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude. Helicopter view, broad scope and team-player;
- Preferable having industrial experience in a relevant area.
- Being creative;
- Taking initiative and discipline;
- Strong team player;
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude;
- Good communication skills and good command of the English language.
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Overlay Performance is responsible for development, delivery, integration and qualification of functional modules & machine/customer applications on specifications, within time and budget in the areas of overlay. You will be working in a multidisciplinary project team, in a dynamic and high-tech environment.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.