You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
5 days ago - J-00246567-964
Intern of Algorithm engineer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the jobJob Mission:
As an algorithm research and development (R&D) team member, you will be responsible for designing, developing and testing algorithms that turn general requirement definitions into functioning software product. You will communicate and collaborate with other development team members in developing new products and functions while complying with Brion’s software development processes and procedures. You will be challenged with identifying problems and design robust solutions that are based on state of the art algorithm and software technologies.
1. Develop and maintain computational lithography modeling and architecture codes in C/C++;
2. Take on research, modeling and simulation of the physical process of lithography;
3. Optimize codes and algorithm;
4. Provide technical support of our products for world-wide customers.
5. Able to work at least 4 days a week for 4 months.
1. Master or Ph.D. degree in engineering or science field, e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Software, Electrical Engineering;
2. Proficiency in C/C++;
3. Knowledge of numerical computation;
4. Strong analytical skills and high creativity;
5. Have strong sense of responsibility, good teamwork and communication skills
6. Familiarity with UNIX environment, scripting languages will be a plus;
7. Knowledge in semiconductor lithography and IC design will be a plus;
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
To be completed
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.