You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
DUV NPI Quality Manager
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
We are looking for New Product Introduction (NPI) Quality manager to ensure that our New Product Introduction Design meets the right quality standards for each milestone of the Product Generation Process and enable to reach or exceed our customer expectations first time right.
- The NPI Quality Manager works with the Program Development Manager, the Program Cluster Manager, the System Delivery Manager and Main Development & Engineering Managerand the other cross sector representatives to ensure completeness and correctness of delivery or the required Product deliverables to meet our customers demand and reduce waste.
- The NPI Quality Manager plays a key role throughout the Product Generation Process (e.g. secure Quality gates during Product Generation Process for NPI). It is essential that the NPI Quality Manager focuses on driving continuous improvement end-to-end, across the value chain with close cooperation with colleagues in Operations, Manufacturing, Customer Service and our Competencies representatives.
- The NPI Quality Manager is as well a catalyst in driving the transition from ‘Quality as a choice’ to ‘Quality first’, which entails a key role as change agent to make this shift. Thereby they are facing a complex landscape with diverse and senior (and highly educated) stakeholders of a broad range of functional and technical areas and will need to be able to overcome resistance and activate people.
- Last but not least, the NPI Quality Manager works in an environment with highly complex and interrelated technology, where innovative leading edge products are developed and further optimized. With very specific market dynamics that have traditionally lead to a strong focus on time to market and cost to enable our customers to realize the next node. Our customers are becoming more and more demanding, require faster ramp-up towards high availability and low Cost of Operation, are more educated and want to be more closely involved, setting higher standards for optimizing cost & quality.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide leadership and steer the New Product Introduction quality related activities, in the cross-sector product team, with special attention to: Product Breakdown Structure definition, Parts Maturity development (Technical Product Documentation), Supplier Quality deliverables, Design Risk Management (Design Review,FMEA,Safety, Reliability Assessment, Design for SPC, etc.), Manufacturing & Service readiness, Software deliverables, System Performance (Material Notification, Structural issues, Parts usage, Availability, etc.).
- Create transparency on Quality status of these key deliverables.
- Lead the identification, prioritization and management of Quality Risks.
- Drive & follow up of corrective actions in regular alignmentmeeting(product team, progress review day, carrousels, etc.).
- Support & Coach Program and Line stakeholders. to facilitate understanding, buy-in and timely execution of project deliverables.
- Provide advice to key stakeholders,based on the Quality status and risks during the Key Decision meeting.
- Monitors and supports the maturity development of Competences.
- Drive and support Process & Tools improvement and simplification where most needed (incl. non PGP).
Education and experience
- Technical Bachelor / Academic/ University degree or Equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in Product Quality Management in a engineering environment.
- Experienced in Quality methods and tools (FMEA, DFSS, SPC,etc.).
- Product Generation Processknowledge on Development & Engineering deliverables preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proactive and Pragmatic
- Good analytical skills
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
- Able to overcome resistanceand influence without power
- Collaborate and able to build successful team
- Excellent communicationand presentation skillsat various levels in the organization
- Support and care for other
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”. Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.