You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
6 days ago - req45010
[TW Pipeline] Manufacturing - MPS Production Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
• ASML competence center in Linkou (Taiwan) concentrates mature products knowledge in one place
• (> 450 engineers) for PAS5500, Twinscan, Special Applications & Mature Products, Yieldstar, and Reticle Handler; established 2010
• With 100 engineers for Mature Product Business Line: PAS5500, Twinscan Dry & Special Applications
• Combines knowledge and skills of Development & Engineering, Manufacturing and Customer Support in one engineering team. The center benefits from synergies with other Linkou activities.
Role and responsibilities
• 1st & 2nd line troubleshooting, Escalations
• Material Notifications, Disturbance Notifications, Supply Deviation Notifications handling.
• Procedure writing/updates
• Cycle Time, Labor Hours maintenance
• All aspects of Quality, Workmanship
• New Product introduction
• Engineering Change reviews and implementation for Sustaining and New Product Introduction
• New designs, design reviews.
• Production Routing/Sequence/Blueprints writing/updates
• Field Escalations, Analysis
• Lean Manufacturing, Statistical Process Control, Six Sigma
For PAS5500 Alignment competence including FTTL , Level Sensor , RT and Twinscan production (DAM, Lamp unit)
Education and experience
Education : Science / Engineering master degree
3~5 years production engineering experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Is able to initiate and drive new procedures changes and/or projects
• Is able to think and act within general policies across department levels
• Shows responsibility for the results in his part of the competence or process
• Is able to use developed skills and technical concepts to find optimal solutions for specific problems in an innovative and creative way
• Has in-depth technical knowledge of competence: knows the effects of deviations within sub system/module on performance of the total system
• Is able to analyze and select the best solution for specific problems from all known possible solutions, in an innovative and creative way
• Is able to prevent technical disturbances from repeating by implementing learning from previous platform issues and enforcing R4V (Release for Volume) according PGP
• Figures out what needs to be done in specific, dynamic situations which happened before, using own professional judgment and dealing with complex situations
• Identifies gaps and drives solution, ensures processes are adapted to prevent (work) process errors from recurring
• Is able to set priorities based on an understanding of the (internal) customer's business regarding a competency and adjacent competencies
• Leadership and behavioral competencies and skills
• Teaches/educates and mentors less experienced colleagues
• Oversees less experienced colleagues, takes the lead of a small team and drives for the end results
• Is able to think outside standard processes, works independently
• Develops and maintains a network across several functional areas
• Is able to drive solutions for structural problems within a competency and adjacent options
• Deals with (internal) customers in tense situations
• Close Competencies and skills sub category
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Production engineer, also known as manufacturing engineer, is the design, development, implementation, operation, maintenance, and control of all processes in the manufacture of a product. Within this context a 'product' is defined as an item that has value added to it during the production process. Value is added by means of processes such as forming, machining, joining, and assembly.be completed
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.