You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
EUV Sustaining Preparation Coordinator
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, upgrade, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at customer sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. Local site Customer Support branches perform qualification, repair, upgrades, and maintenance for the customers within the specific region.
The Prep Coordinator works within the Operational Planning and Preparation team to prepare service action work packages for the operations team to execute on the machines. The prep coordinator contributes by driving material ordering and readiness and receives direction from the planning project leads. The prep coordinator also maintains in-fab material and drives improvement projects within their realm of expertise.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensures material (parts and tools) readiness for schedule down service actions.
- Places material orders based on the operational plan.
- Escalates appropriately to guarantee projects are not delayed.
- Collaborates with sequence integrator and planning to define and order long lead items.
- Solves incorrect deliveries and material issues. Reports defects, missing or wrong parts and tools and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Defines, aligns and maintains a critical part and tool plan.
- Drives efficiency through process and localization improvements.
- Communicates readiness to stakeholders.
- Ensures documentation of work.
Education and experience
- BS degree and/or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of relevant technical experience.
- MS Office.
- Ability to understand technical content and drawings.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Detail oriented.
- Thrives in dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate in team environment.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.