You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR Team Lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Managing a team of HR specialists and ensure accurate, efficient and effective delivery in the respective field of HR. As Team lead – Labor condition team you are the linking between HR-Expertise who designs policies and People Services Operations who are responsible for the Hire to retire process within ASML. In this role your team translate policy in workable content , training , instructions to the Operation team and acts as escalation point for policy deviations.
Role and responsibilities
- Safeguard a professional and efficient delivery tointernal customers in the respective field of HR Services/Expertise;
- Ensure service level agreements are met and higherlevel of customer satisfaction is reached, in a data drivenway;
- Actively identifies customer centric improvements andleads improvement projects;
- Drive standardization, simplification and automation ofthe relevant processes in an end to-end way, in line with Global and Localguidelines;
- Handle escalation cases where guidance andclarification of policies and procedures is required;
- Manage stakeholders and acts as the escalation pointfor complaints;
- Responsible for workforce planning, staffing,capabilities and capacity of team;
- If applicable: ensure performance of third partyperformance is monitored and managed;
- Process and other business requirements are effectivelyhandle.
- (Regional) team meetings;
- Global topic team meetings;
- Stakeholder alignment meetings.
- Team members;
- Internal customers;
- Regional & Global (Services) lead;
- HR Expertise & HR Line;
- If applicable: Third parties.
Context of the position:
- Reports to: Regional Manager People Services
- Reports: 6-12 direct reports
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree in HR;
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant HR experience;
- Excellent people leader, in line with ASML leadershipprofile;
- Drives high quality customer service in a professionaland efficient manner;
- Knowledge of HR processes, systems and policies;
- Consulting agility, influencing skills & styleflexibility to deal with a broad range ofcustomers;
- Change management skills.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meetdemanding;
- Deadlines and timescales;
- Act with integrity and instills trust;
- Manages complexity & ambiguity;
- Balancing between operational, tactical and strategicmind-set.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please apply with your CV and motivation.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.