You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Quality Manager D&E ASML Delft
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips
Multi e-Beam Inspection tools are part of ASML’s holistic lithography portfolio. ASML has an Electron Optical competence center in Delft with multi-disciplinary teams where we have combined Research with Development & Engineering.
ASML Delft delivers modules and SEM systems for ASML’s multi e-beam inspection programs. As Quality Manager for you take responsibility for the definition, alignment and execution of the Quality strategy and roadmap within the ASML Delft department.
Role and responsibilities
As Quality Manager you will:
• Define and align the department’s quality strategy as member of the department management staff.
• Execute and report on process improvement projects as part of the quality strategy at department level and/or sector level.
• Lead/participate in project teams in analyzing process gaps, identifying improvements, support implementation and securing consolidation within the department.
• Provide input from department into cluster and sector Quality roadmap and vice versa.
• Report on quality status, communicate quality message in groups and on department level. Improve transparency.
• Support and coach project teams and their engineers on the quality of technical solutions proposed and deliverables produced.
• Maintain and deploy department’s processes, providing regular reporting on process adherence to group leaders and project leaders.
• Facilitate lessons Learned in the various departmental groups and competences.
Education and experienceMaster degree (M.Sc.) in Physics, Electronics or any other technical oriented study with relevant experience in the field of (technical) Quality Management.
• More than 8 years of work experience in technically-driven international organization(s), preferably within a development environment.
• Experience as quality manager.
• Experienced in quality methods and tools like e.g., 6 Sigma, value stream analysis, 5 Why’s analysis, Kaizen, brainstorming sessions, problem solving techniques, FMEA, 8D , Ishikawa diagrams.
• Knowledgeable in international quality standards. (ISO9001/14001/ TS16949), (development) process assessments and audits.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Ability to manage complex relationships between various professional disciplines and organizational levels.
• Excellent stakeholder management and team leader skills, able to collaborate across all levels of the organization with an open attitude.
• Excellent ability to manage change with the ability to overcome resistance and persist in achieving mission.
• Strong communication skills, good listener, with the ability to present information verbally and in written format.
• Self-propelling - learning & (Quality) improvement mindset and change management.
• Hands-on mentality to get the job done.
• Drive for continuous improvement; making use of the lessons learned.
• Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
• Affinity with Agile work methods.
• Good communication skills and knowledge of English language.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
The mission of the Quality Cluster is to support and strengthen technology development by ensuring and improving Quality Control, reducing risks, driving Improvement and Assurance providing insight on D&E processes and deliverables with a predictable outcome. With a continuous growing demand for faster delivery of latest technology, good Quality and reliability becomes more and more challenging. This means that our processes must become more effective and efficient. We do this by monitoring and driving success, pro-actively ensuring product Quality (Quality control), securing process adherence and implement lessons learned (Quality assurance) and continuously improve our Way of Working (Quality improvement).
The Quality Manager for AMSL Delft will directly report to the Cluster Quality Manager who is located in Veldhoven, and functionally to the Department manager in Delft. You will be located in Delft for 4 days a week. 1 day per week you will be in Veldhoven to secure/maintain your knowledge and competence on ASML Quality Management and to participate in the cluster quality group meeting.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.