You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast growing company? Are you challenged by contributing to introduction and user adoption of high-tech collaboration solutions and initiatives to enable ASML to work more efficient, anytime, anywhere and with any device? Then look no further because we are looking for you!
A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to drive change and transformation of existing way of workings using an agile way of working in order to support ASML’s growth. A person who is passionate about building strong relationships, team dynamics and is engaging in conversation and communication.
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of automation, digitalization, robotics and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success.
Recently The Digital Adoption Engine (DAE) has been set-up to enable all ASML employees to collaborate more efficient. The Digital Adoption Engine is in the heart of IT but has a strong link to the business to ensure that business needs are met.
Over the recent months our teams has been growing substantially. To realize our ambitions we are looking for a Change & Adoption Specialist who has experience in business transformation and user adoption.
You will be positioned in the heart of the Digital Adoption Engine. The Digital Adoption Engine acts as “nerve center” to embed new capabilities and ways of working for the business. As a Change and Adoption Specialist you will be the bridge between business stakeholders, end users and IT solutions, ensuring ASML employees can be at their best during their daily work.
The Change and Adoption Specialist is jointly responsible for:
- Driving business transformation elements and provide advise with regards to transformation epics
- Take a leading role in the Digital Adoption Engine
- Actively collaborate, coaching and supporting team members
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Pro-actively leverages and maintains a Change Ambassador network
- Aligns and agrees activities with the deployment project manager(s)/ Products owners and agile team members.
- Designs, coordinates and executes the change management related activities (e.g. stakeholder mapping, change impact analysis, training needs) & Communication plan.
- Coordinates and executes communication activities and reviews and delivers the required communication materials.
- Provide trainings on digital worker skills in a hybrid sessions
- Has an affinity in understanding various IT solutions (e.g. Office365, Miro, ServiceNow)
- Works SAFe/Agile
- Translate end-user challenges into change & adoption solutions
Education and experience
- HBO/WO degree
- 3-7 years relevant working experience in change management
- Experience with giving trainings to a large (global) groups
- Has knowledge of the most common Change Management theories (Adkar, Prosci, …)
- Experience with implementation of business transformations, adoption, integration and change projects in a multi-cultural setting
- Experience with participating in a (agile) team, within in the team leading the business transformation process
- Experience with Agile/SAFe 5.0
- Consultancy experience
- Experience with setting up a change adoption activities
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Has a strong personality
- Creative and proactive
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence
- Pragmatic mindset, ability to detect change management related needs and translate them in the appropriate action
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
- Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people
- Committed and flexible (going the extra mile)
- Communicates effectively and strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression) but also in editing communication and creating presentations/storylines
- Result oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability
- Likes to work as a member of a team, able to convince, inspire and supports other team members
- Is able to understand end-user needs
Context of the position
The Change and Adoption Specialist reports to the Head of Digital Adoption Engine. The Digital Adoption Engine is part of core IT. This organization is responsible for delivering world-class operations and infrastructure for our organization.