You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS EUV Install Coordinator
In a nutshell
Austin - TX, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Within ASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the installation, maintenance, upgrades and continuous improvement of ASML products. One of the departments in this sector is EUV Install which is responsible for providing technical installation support during the installation of ASML products. The EUV Install Coordinator provides the onsite coordination of all external support required to efficiently execute the installation activities.
The Installations Coordinator directly reports to the CS EUV Install line management and operationally to the local Project Leader (PL). In this role, the coordinator will have many internal interfaces and direct interface with the customer.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
The Coordinator will work with the PLs, Manufacturing, and the local customer to plan and make all necessary preparations for the on-time execution of the NXE installation.
Perform on-site coordination of the installations including:
- Customer managed resources, facility connections, monitor proper use of safety ways of working, and maintain operational schedules.
- Communicate plans and schedules to the appropriate stakeholders and make timely changes to the installation schedule accordingly.
- The installation process is very dynamic thus flexibility is a key competency to succeed in this environment.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a dynamic, fast paced, customer focused role where an emphasis on customer support is required.
- Previous experience in project coordination with an emphasis on technology or science is preferred.
- Experience in micro-lithography environments or metrology systems is desirable.
- Have strong analytical, hands-on skills and technical understanding.
- Proficient in English.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Ability to influence borrowed resources without direct power.
- Desire to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Open to cultural differences and able to work directly with diverse cultures both on site and off.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
- Effective coordination and communications skills.
- Good documentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task andwork well under pressure.
- Good team player who will be committed to the success of ASML.
- Willingness to interface directly with customer.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to learn and grow in a professional environment is a must.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Context of the position:
- Work is conducted at a customer site and requires familiarization with customer rules and policies regarding worksite behavior and safety.
- All employees must be able to pass an extensive background check to obtain customer clearance.
- Expect to spend more than 50% of work time inside the clean room working with electromechanical equipment.
- Non-exempt position requires domestic and international travel, and the willingness to work flexible shifts and extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays; extensive overtime may be required during upgrade execution.
- Valid driver’s license and passport required.
- Ability to travel in US and internationally.
- At times, job requires standing for long periods of time and moving tools and equipment up to 40 lbs. in weight unaided.
- This position will require international travel (up to 50%) to the field offices or other sites with short notice and uninterrupted periods up to 6 weeks in a row.
- Position works under the direction of a Manager, Supervisor, or Project Leader.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.