You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
PMO Corporate Real Estate
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Introduction to the job
Where people work – the buildings, environment and facilities – play an important role in helping ASML achieve its business strategy and objectives. Corporate Real Estate (CRE) aligns the needs of businesses, people, technology and culture to create inspiring environments that foster innovation and collaboration.
If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements and getting things done, we encourage you to read the job description below and let us know if you think you are the person we are looking for.
Role and responsibilities
The CRE PMO is part of the CRE Projects team which is led by the Director Projects. CRE PMO reports to the Manager Project Support. CRE PMO supports a group of professional project managers in their daily work. CRE PMO is responsible for:
- Setting up, managing and controlling the CRE Building Generation Process (BGP).
- Preparing and facilitating the monthly BGP compliancy project reviews and actively follow up on agreements made during these reviews.
- Initiating, driving and implementing continuous improvements of the CRE processes.
- Supporting and facilitating the onboarding process and activities of new contractors.
- Preparing, organizing and facilitating project lessons learned meetings. Translating the outcome into a report out for internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizing and facilitating the quarterly CRE Projects off site event.
- Preparing, organizing and facilitating the project maturity assessments and reporting out the results to all stakeholders.
- Organizing, preparing and facilitating meetings for board, project managers and project groups.
- Setting up and managing the CRE projects collaboration sites.
Education and experience
Relevant Bachelor degree with at least 3 year experience. Affinity with structuring and financials for building projects and real estate is an advantage.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience;
- Knowledge and experience of Excel / Spotfire
- Knowledge of LEAN, PMBoK/Prince is an advantage
- Fluent verbally and in writing in Dutch and English
- Experience in project support is strongly preferred;
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Spotfire;
- Knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. Sharepoint, Teams);
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so;
- Affinity with structuring and financials for building project and real estate is an advantage.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Fluent Dutch and English (written and verbal);
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- Commitment to excellence;
- Positive and flexible attitude in unplanned challenges in your daily work;
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Takes ownership, gets things done and pro-actively chases the changes.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress. For more information feel free to take a look at our labor conditions and development opportunities.
Current scope of this position is Veldhoven. However, this may develop into a more international scope.
The role of CRE PMO is a full-time position (40 hours). Working part-time is negotiable as long as you're available for at least 32 hours.
Interested in this position? Please apply with CV and cover letter detailing your motivation to apply for this role.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions