You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Program Lead Society & Social development
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment and the technology/market leader in the semiconductor lithography filed. By helping to make chips cheaper and more powerful, we help to make semiconductor technology more attractive for a larger range of products and services. ASML is a fast-growing global public listed company with around 32,000 employees worldwide. Keep attracting and retaining talent is crucial to maintain our fast pace of innovation and essential to our long-term success as a company.
ASML has the mission to drive improvement in ESG Sustainability. The holder of this job drives programs in the Social domain of ESG Sustainability with the focus on community engagement programs: be a valued partner in our communities. Collaboration with other Social focus areas is part of the job: attractive workplace for all, innovation ecosystem, responsible supply chain.
Role and responsibilities
Work together with all stakeholders to drive the Social agenda of ASML as part of ESG Sustainability. Pro-actively involve external stakeholders from governmental and non-governmental organizations. List & scope the impact/input factors from ASML. Define targets/ambition that will neutralize growth impact over a specified time period. List and select mitigating options to reach target on targeted date. Execute & communicate what is being achieved. Measure perception & reputation, drive improvement.
You will join the Communications Transformation team, will report to the Head of Transformation and work in close collaboration with the Head of Communications. Main responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of the Social strategy for internal and external stakeholders, including the communication protocol, recurring communication, and milestone events;
- Connecting with the different parts of the ASML to ensure all Social elements are managed as one program driving our agenda;
- Define and implement structural improvement with all stakeholders for Social programs: housing, education pipeline, social cohesion, campus expansion. Build the teams needed to deliver the strategy;
- Create insight in process and progress of the Social agenda;
- Pro-actively contribute to ESG Sustainability as a whole and deployment within ASML.
Education and experience
- Master degree;
- Consultancy / Business background.
- 15+ years of experience in project- and program management with a proven track record to lead in complex environment;
- Good understanding of the relations within a multinational organizations;
- Relevant experience working with and/or within local- and regional Dutch governmental organizations;
- Experience in change management and communication needs of transformation projects;
- 5+ years of experience with ESG in a complex environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression);
- Highly organized, capable to drive complex programs;
- Team player, Passion to organize a team and help team members to grow and develop. Inspires/motivates teams and individuals to engage in the ESG journey and be to persistent;
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization;
- Highly motivated, enthusiast, flexible and a good communicator
- Strong in building collaboration with many stakeholders;
- Project management (planning, result oriented, manage resources, risks, etc);
- Can-do mentality;
- Can balance ‘taking ownership’ with ‘supporting the organization’.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.