You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Machine Conditioning DUV System Industrialization Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Physics, Mechatronics
Introduction to the job
Are you looking for a real engineering challenge? Are you looking for a job that will test your engineering,
organizational, and communication skills in a dynamic, demanding, high-tech manufacturing environment? Could you
consider yourself a customer advocate in the design and delivery process for precision lithography equipment? If so,
you should consider a position as System Industrialization Engineer in our team.
Role and responsibilities
As System Industrialization Engineer, your mission is to optimize the reliability, availability, serviceability, and cycle time of precision manufacturing equipment as it moves from the early development phase to operations at the
customer site. You make sure that the all work instructions and diagnostics are available for the manufacturing and
customer-support operational sectors.
responsibilities in the ASML product life cycle:
- present the customer interests in the product design phase and make sure the operational requirements
are implemented in the design
- Analyze global product performance and define requirements for design improvement
- Review technical documentation including design reviews, and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
documents created by the multidisciplinary development team
- Create work instructions and diagnostic documents to ensure a smooth product implementation for both the
factory and the field organization
- Transfer knowledge from development to operational sectors and to local service organizations
- Define cost-effective spare parts and tooling
- Act as a subject matter expert in analysis of complex problems
- Minimize operational costs for volume products
- Provide hands-on support for field and factory installation and maintenance
- Follow and evaluate structural improvements and feedback as implemented by the development team.
Education and experience
Bachelor or master’s degree in physics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, or similar high-tech area.
2-5 Years of experience in a high-tech manufacturing environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to pro-actively drive deliverables that meet internal and external customer requirements
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills
- Commitment to consistent quality standards for customer service and a flexible attitude are keys to this role.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Development and Engineering (D&E) sector, amongst others, is responsible for industrialization and operational
requirements of ASML products. Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability, Serviceability (RAMS) and Cycle Time play
a leading role in reducing operational costs. We can achieve that with design and process improvements for volume
products from inception through the programs and sectors, by developing and imposing companywide pro-active and
reactive structural issue resolution processes.
The holder of this position reports to the Group Leader of DUV -Apps System Industrialization Engineering group
within Machine Conditioning DUV-APPS department of D&E sector.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.