You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
In a nutshell
We are looking for an enterprise risk management professional. Do you have a strong track-record in improving risk management capabilities? Are you a strategic thinker that can translate risks in practical solutions? Does positively engaging senior stakeholders inspire you? If yes, we welcome you to apply for a position in our team!
To provide state-of-art expertise and insights which enables ASML to achieve its objectives, while managing business risks in a responsible way, guaranteeing business continuity, protecting our assets, and maximizing ASML’s value creation.
- Support the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of the worldwide ASML Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) process framework and tooling;
- Improve the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of the ASML Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process. Design and implementation of strategies / policies consistent with business strategy, regulations, ISO 31000 standard;
- Manage the preparation, execution and follow up of risk assessments;
- Create integrated view on overall risk exposure;
- Engage with (senior) management and risk owners to define and drive risk responses to remain within risk appetite;
- Support the Head of Enterprise Risk Management with risk intelligence, guidance and decision making.
In this position you will be travelling internationally up to 10% our your time.
A master’s degree in business economics, risk management or technology.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience;
- 5+ years relevant experience within a corporate environment;
- Outstanding professional in enterprise risk management;
- Experience in managing projects and delivering integrated (risk) services with a multidisciplinary team.
- Able to influence and mobilize workforce, departments and executives;
- Able to interact with senior business leaders and experts within a large international company;
- Highly analytical combined with strong business sense;
- A broad proactive mindset, exceptional listening and superb skills at creating new possibilities;
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas and develop effective responses;
- Resilient and able to adapt to significant challenges;
- Strong customer service commitment for internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent reputation for integrity and judgment;
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced technology environment.
Context of the position
The Risk and Business Assurance function consists out of a team of 150+ professionals. The team is stationed in Veldhoven (HQ) as well as in US and Asia. The team operates world-wide and services all ASML entities. The Head of Enterprise Risk Management reports to the Head of Risk and Business Assurance. The Head of Risk and Business Assurance reports to the Audit Committee, Corporate Risk Committee and the CFO.