You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS Field Application Productivity Competency Engineer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Customer support with application engineering by providing extensive of photolithography and IC manufacturing to assist in solving complex problems and to advance the use of ASML products especially in the domains of overlay related to node/process development.to assist in solving complex problems and to advance the use of ASML products especially in the domains of overlay related to node/process development.
Role and responsibilities
- Define problems forcustomer and provide support to them in resolving issues/problems to helpthem maximize the performance and use of ASML products to satisfy.
- Provide support tocustomers on effective use of ASML productivity applications.
- Responsible for providingtechnical customer support. Support includes application advice, technicalknowledge with customer, escalation support, successful productivityproject and new product introduction/evaluation as a productivitycompetence engineer.
- Define customer issues toidentify productivity losses quantitatively, and recommend solution tooptimize scanner output performance through cross-departmentalcollaboration.
- Steering sustainingescalation support and project workstream with various stakeholders.
- Estimate WPD(wafer perday) impact on product condition to engage productivity product business.
- Generate report afterproduct value proven in evaluation support.
- Quantitative breakdown ofall throughput losses into structural component through detailed analysisof current productivity performance.
- Ensure technicalcommunication/coordination between customer, local and VHV.
Education and experience
- Majored in Electronics,Mechatronics, Control & Measurement, Semiconductor, Physics, MaterialScience, Optics, Chemistry, Nano Science, Mathematics.
- Master degree and above ispreferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Understand scanner systemin general
- Understand semiconductorprocess
- Plus to have knowledge tohandle SW tools (Python, MS Office and so on) for data analysis
- Plus to have knowledge ofEUV systems.
- Analytic/ logical thinking
- Drivenby data
- Collaborativein cross-team environment
- Demonstratesa positive, respect for all members of the team.
- Fluentwritten and verbal English
- Excellentcommunication with internal/external customer
- Dealingwith ambiguity
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Working Location : Hwasung
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
* 타 포지션과 중복지원불가