You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Operations Coordinator – Major Accounts
Sourcing & Supply Chain
In a nutshell
Austin - TX, US
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
This position will be responsible for overseeing the planning of logistics to/from the local 3PL Service Provider Warehouses & External Customers. A key aspect of the role is to work between teams to achieve operational targets within the demanding and fast paced environment. This will require a broad scope of knowledge within the business being able to bring alignment across different functional areas. The operations coordinator will be responsible for further developing reporting processes to extend visibility to the local organization.
Role and responsibilities
- Act as a single point of contact for material planning at warehouse locations in the East region of the US.
- Manage daily ticket disturbance between local 3PL, Supply Chain & Customer Support Teams.
- Drive & deliver structural solutions stemming from disturbances between 3PL and Customer on Operational challenges.
- Plan and execute Continuous Improvement activities across sectors to achieve field target KPI’s.
- Attend meetings with Local and Central European Team to share field knowledge.
- Adjust master data in SAP where applicable to streamline automation and increase no touch order fulfillment for deliveries and returns.
- Collaborate with CS stakeholders on Way Of Working improvements to reduce waste processes & gain efficiency on tool return completeness.
- Create, update, standardize Work Instructions for World Wide use.
- Maintain and update project information prevent "service creep".
Education and experience
- Associate's degree required, or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred-Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Finance, Engineering.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience of 5S and lean principles is advantageous.
- SAP Experience highly preferred.
- Understanding of BOM’s and Components.
- Master Data Management & Mass Updates.
- Understanding of warehouse management systems.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Organizational skills and follow through a must.
- Safety first mentality.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent problem solving ability.
- Must have excellent work ethic with strong communication skills to engage with both the customer and internal teams.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs. This position is subject to travel up to 10-20% of the year.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Must be able to pass 10 year background check.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.