You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Finance Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know you are the person we are looking for!
Role and responsibilities
- Acts as business partner for a number of D&E clusters and manage the interface between D&E and other sectors and Business Lines.
- Create insights into D&E, for ASML as a whole and on Business Line level.
- Help building the Finance analytics organization for ASML via change management and improvement projects.
- Working together with other analytics teams within the company such as sourcing.
- Coordinating and execution monthly, quarterly and yearly planning and performance management cycles and enabling insights to drive high-quality decision making by the business.
- Senior stakeholder management.
- In this role you will act as a senior controller interacting with controllers as well as business counterparts in D&E, Business Line control teams as well as corporate control.
- You will need to forge alliances with other roles such as HR, PMO and analytics groups, creating a collaborative environment in which these hubs strengthen each other.
- You will coordinate & execute periodical planning and performance management cycles.
- You will drive adoption of insight based, high quality decision making throughout ASML.
- You will develop, deliver, review & enhance financial and non-financial analyses focusing on D&E.
Education and experience
- Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Administration or Data & Analytics.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience,preferably in a financial analytics environment.
- Strong knowledge of business process management,budgeting and financial forecasting.
- Experience of utilizing market leading analyticsprocesses and tools to support and drive business strategy.
- Ability and experience of effectivelycommunicating and influencing across all levels of a large globalorganization.
- Experience with working in a matrix organization
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Inspiring and strong leader, also able to influence without power.
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure and high speed of change.
- Ability to connect people in different geographies, with and without direct reporting line.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Fluent in English verbally and written.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this vacancy? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.