You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Supply Chain Analytics Consultant
Sourcing & Supply Chain
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Would you enjoy working in the supply chain area and use your analytical skills to enhance our understanding of our supply chains?Do you have a green mindset and want to drive the sustainable supply chain to the next level by improving operational processes to enable re-use of materials?
Then we have an excellent opportunity for you to grow in the ASML SCM Re-Use inventory & planning team.
In this role, you will perform data and process analysis to support better decision-making. You will create management reports that provide insights in KPIs, trends and forecasts. In collaboration with business stakeholders, you will develop and implement solutions (e.g., business applications, enhancements, process improvements) for the challenges we face on re-using of materials.
- Identify and execute re-use opportunities by translating inventory data into actionable information
- Automating operational activities to support the operational processes
- Analyze, specify and implement business applications, enhancements and process improvements in partnership with stakeholders
- Pilot improvement initiatives and support and maintain business managed applications relevant to your expertise; perform troubleshooting of incidents, and manage process changes.
Relevant Master or Bachelor Degree (e.g. in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain or Engineering)
- 3 to 7 years relevant work experience as a Consultant/Business Analyst/Data Analyst in Supply Chain Management context preferably in consulting firm
- In-depth understanding of supply-demand and planning concept
- Proven experience in developing tooling for analytics & automation
- Expert in data analysis (using Python, Advance Excel)
- Proficient in Excel & dashboarding tools such as Power BI, Spotfire or Tableau
- Experience in Alteryx
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
- Proven analytical skills
- High motivation and drive to achieve results
- Pragmatic and ready to take ownership
- Flexible and able to handle ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
Context of the position
Re-use department is responsible to define and operationalize sustainability strategy for current and new ASML products and processes globally. Within Re-use, inventory & planning team is global process owner and is responsible to drive the process and global release and execution planning of re-usable materials within ASML.
Re-use department and processes are relevantly new; hence you will drive several improvement projects to further operationalize our planning framework. To achieve this, you will be closely working together with other departments such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Sourcing & Supply Chain, etc.