You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Group lead Productivity performance
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML builds lithography systems that can place multiple layers on a chip with very high precision.If you have the strength of personality to take ownership of a problem and create a vision of how to solve it – a vision that also inspires others – then the ASML P&I System Performance department is your ideal environment for personal development and professional growth.
Do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and understand how the (ASML) Manufacturing and Service requirements should be embedded in our test designs?Then we want to get in touch with you.
You are an excellent people manager in an Agile/SAFe world. You are keen on developing and coaching individuals to become valuable members of high-performing teams. In the position of Group Manager Productivity within the System Performance department, you and your team are key contributors to the development of performance tests and the release of ASML scanner products. The goal of productivity group is to predict, assess and drive the productivity performance of ASML products. This means early assessment of product feasibility, development of test methods, qualification of to be released products and solving issues found in the factory and at customers of released products.
Role and responsibilities
As part of the staff of the EUV System Performance department, you will closely work with the management of the System Performance Agile Release Train. Next to that close collaboration is needed with System Engineering department and the contributing System functions such as Stages andMetrology.
- Manage a group of 15-25 people; including identifying staffing with the required competences needs within the System Performance Agile Release Trains (SP ARTs), in collaboration with the management of the SP ARTs.
- Provide staffing for the ART with the required competencies.
- Provide group direction: translate company requirements into group policy/deliverables and drive for implementation.
- Coach team and provide feedback on development of the individual team members.
- Build up In-depth knowledge of productivity analysis and testing, have/build a network that enables effective interfacing with the manufacturing organization (EF), customer support organization (CS) and Systems engineering (SE).
- Ensure quality of operation of your group by reviewing of technical solutions proposed, procedures, documentation delivered by the group.
- Contribute to P&I Vision & Mission and Strategy and ensure agreements are translated into a standard way of working and cascaded to the departments.
Education and experience
Masters in Engineering or Physics or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in developing, integrating, testing of complex multi-disciplinary products.
- Experience in managing a group of technical professionals.
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in fast growing and dynamic business environments.
- Preferred candidates have experience in imaging technology
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Sector Information & Position in organization
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department System Performance is responsible for timely and cost-effective qualification of overlay, focus, imaging and productivity performance of functional modules, machines and customer applications. You will be working in a multidisciplinary project team, in a dynamic and high-tech environment.
For more information or questions contact:
Ghassan CharestanGroup Leader Productivity and Focus
Herman van HorssenDepartment Manager P&I EUV System Performance
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.