You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS DUV SAP Coordinator
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Within ASML, Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. SAP Coordinator ensures material and tool management for maintenance and continuous improvement.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensure all materials are available in the FAB on time for preventive maintenance, upgrades and other unscheduled down works
- Based on the daily plan of works, ensure the required tools and materials are available at the right time at the right place
Material management (collaboration with SCM team)
- Work together with SCM Team to ensure tooling preventive maintenance and calibrations are up to date and scheduled w.r.t the planning
- Work together with SCM logistics team for doing the materials returned to lay down work area in a proper time
- Work with SCM Material quality team to guarantee the quality of critical part packing for prohibiting further damage / contamination
- Manage all allocated part and tools inventory status and focus on making proper Material usage / return plan with machine owner
- Manage Expiry tools to be returned in time and secure backup tools as well
- Work with other ASML sectors(SCM / CS-Quality) and ensure proper communication, sharing of resources, and other assistance when needed - Condition of part & tools (DOA / FAR / EMO order)
- Managing overall SCM related KPI (engineering stock / unused / emergency order) with the guidance from Direct manage
System management in SAP & SMS (ASML system)
- Conduct administrative processing of transactions such as maintaining the build-in/build-out list in order to maintain a correct configuration of system in SAP
- Research materials in SAP, trace the history of materials in SAP, and escalate materials that are not properly structured in SAP
- During proceeding material confirmation on SAP-SMS, manage Service Orders’ aging status with Service coordinators
- Participate the project related materials projects such as (TMM / PMR / MHO) for improving process quality
Education and experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience in semiconductor field or logistics technician is preferred but not mandatory.
• Knowledge of logistic process, service order process, SAP and Plan on is plus.
• Handle Microsoft office tools skillfully (especially for excel)
• Able to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Open for cultural differences and able to work with site of different culture and way of working.
• Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
• Good verbal and written in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
* 1year contract position
* Location: Dongtan, Pyeongtaek, Icheon
(If you have preferred location, please specify in the resume.)
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.