You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Technical Support Engineer - Tools
Logistics & supply chain management
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Electrical engineering, Logistics & supply chain management, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing. Technical Services is responsible for the maintenance, calibration, certification, inspection and repair of production tools which are required for building and calibration and qualification of the ASML products.
Role and responsibilities
As a Technical Support engineer, you will be executing the preparation of preventive maintenance (calibration, inspection, certification and maintenance) and corrective maintenance (repairs) of tools.
In this function you will have the professional knowledge of maintaining ASML tools.
Main tasks are:
- Execute preventive and corrective maintenance
- Arrange internal maintenance, executed by vendors
- Set up service level agreements. And report the performance of these suppliers and when necessary take corrective actions
- Drive for improvements regarding all aspects of our processes
- Manage and escalate technical issues regarding the Tool Maintenance, certification and calibration
Education and experience
- Degree in Instrumentation, Electrical and or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and understanding how to maintain technical issues at ASML tools.
- Knowledge of calibrating/certification of tools
- Experience with ERP-systems (like SAP), MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Set-up service level agreement with suppliers is a pre
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Pragmatic, pro-active and service oriented entrepreneur
- Drive for knowledge, sharing and continuous improvement
- Team player
- Analytical, structural, focused way of working is required
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements
- Bilingual (English/Dutch) required
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The macro process Sales World Wide & Marketing is within the ASML organization responsible for the sales & marketing of the ASML products and provides based on the sales plans, input for the production planning. TF and EF Produce NXE, NXT and XT systems, modules, parts and install systems at customers’ site according to quality, cost and time criteria as agreed with sales and our customers. TF Service departments deliver support to achieve these order fulfillment targets against all market dynamics.
Position in the value chain:
TF Service WTLO department is part of the Twinscan production organization supporting the EF, TF, YS and D&E organization by delivering services, production plans, all materials and all necessary logistical functions to assure on time delivery of XT, NXT, NXE systems and Upgrades, Service Parts and commercial sets to customers.
- Position in shifts (2); Willingness to support future 24x7 operation, currently call-out.
- Working and rescue at height is part of the job
- Person needs to follow the known consignor training and therefore need to be able to get a “VOG” (verklaring omtrent gedrag).
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.