You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you have a passion for improving cross ASML cooperation and the program management skills to realize effective changes to the business processes that enables the growth of ASML’s development organization ?
Role and responsibilities
- Manage the execution of projects to improve business processes in ASML Development and Engineering together with other parts of ASML towards achieving the business beneifts
- Responsible for budget and planning activities
- Drive the cross-sector team of representatives to create an aligned view and support organization for the solutions.
- Apply Lan thinking to streamline development processes and increasing focus on value add activities across the entire value chain
- Understand the principles of change management, knowing how to deal with resistance and able to lead and influence without power.
- With a large and complex group of stakeholders (30+) on different levels in the organization, building your own network and using the network of others to generate support, and activate stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Define KPI’s and set up reporting to measure the value of proposed and implemented process improvements and make data driven decisions
- In partnership with IT drive the development of supporting tooling for new or improved business processes
- Manage the development of required trainings and support organization for the testing and roll out of new processes and or tooling.
- Serve as a visible, credible and respected role-model, coach to the future program managers in D&E and ASML
Education and experience
A bachelor's or master's degree in information science, computer science or information technology.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a cross sectoral program management role in a multinational organization.
- Project Management skills: Ability to manage project plans, budget, risk, mitigation, action logs and timelines
- Adaptive Thinking: Ability to think strategically for long term vision and in terms of culture, behavior, business processes and tools, yet can meet tactical needs and tailor solutions to be fit-for-purpose and deliver quick wins.
- Transformation leadership and change management skills required including strong vision and influencing in a multi-national and cross-cultural work environment
- Experience in working within matrix and multi-disciplinary project teams, including virtual working with teams across a number of regions
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information in business language
- Good stakeholders management particularly during changes and projects
- Ability to influence without authority
- Agile Mindset
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position is part of the growing development and engineering, quality and continuous improvement cluster,(DE QC&I) and in this role you will report to the Head of the Cross sectoral, Structural Improvements (CSI) department within a larger team of senior program- and line managers.
The position is full-time and based in Veldhoven, NL.
Interested? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation in wanting to take on this role.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.