You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Business Engineer Proto Integration
Research & development
Other technical job categories
Computer science & software engineering
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Computer science & software engineering, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in building and improving organizational structures and processes in a challenging, high-tech operational environment? Do you possess a keen eye for detail as well as a helicopter view but are you not afraid to make deep dives into detail and get your hands "dirty"? Are you an independent worker with a natural curiosity for organizational structures and how facilities operate? Are you able to combine these skills and ultimately help management teams optimize the performance of our operations? We might be looking for you!
The Business Engineer EUV proto integration role is positioned within the D&E PI EUV -Proto Integration department. The Business Engineer supports the D&E SI PI staff on several topics by delivering insights & advice in order to realize SI targets.
As a Business Engineer it will be your main task to assist the EUV Proto integration management team in making business critical decisions that allow our facilities to respond to the dynamic semiconductor market and improve operational performance. You will need to explore the details of the Proto Integration organizational structure, operations, business processes and advise on tangible actions to deliver improvements. You make deep dives on our key performance indicator. You act as an advisor regarding integration performance and recognizing improvement potential for that.
Role and responsibilities
- Systematically analyze Proto Integration processes
- Identify and communicate areas for improvement e.g. to optimize the use of resources;
- Support management decision by giving fact based guidance.
- Drive Learning cycle process.
- Lead & support project teams;
- Create and maintain network between DUV & EUV Proto integration to share models and learn from best practices;
- Act as a sparring partner for the management team responsible for new product and process introductions;
Education and experience
- Master degree in Data Science, Technical Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent (E.g. MBA).
- 2-5 years of relevant experience within an operationally oriented organization. (E.g. with process modeling , process optimization, operation analytics, business case calculations in an operational environment);
- Proficient with IT applications in the area of Operational-control, analytics and reporting (SAP, Spotfire, Excel & PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of Lean operations.
- Experience with change management within production-organizations (pre);
- Experience with building reports and analysis in Spotfire (pre);
- Experience in Project Management (pre).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong analytic capability: able to create transparency, set up structures, think in processes and trends, work accurately.
- Strong consulting skills: self-assured and able to influence people on different levels of the factory.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and with a pro-active attitude.
- Drive to take ownership and continuously improve.
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Strong people skills, including stakeholder management and collaborative approach.
- Production process analytical skills: able to understand and map production processes and identify bottlenecks.
- Helicopter view: able to convert complex matter to clear insights that support decision making.
- Be a service oriented business partner: independent, reliable and objective .
- Strong communicator in English and preferably Dutch, with strong presentation skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Daily interface consist of Proto Engineers, Proto Integrator, Proto Configuration Engineers and D&E projects, Team leads ands group leads.
In this role you will report to a Group Lead.
BUSINESS ENGINEER PROTO INTEGRATION will work during the regular office hours from Monday through Friday
Candidates are willing to commit for at least three years
Keywords: support, configuration management, analyze, SAP, logistics
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.