You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Quality operations lead
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
If you enjoy the challenge and problem solving for complex issues in a multi-dimensional manner, you can become our ‘Quality Operations Lead’. Improving material quality of lithography equipment requires not only technical knowledge but organizational & communication skills to chase deeper inside of workflows where it really started from. You will be a driver in the quality initiatives in Business Line Mature Products and Services (BL MPS), root cause analysis, verification and solutions deployment.
Business Line Mature Products and Services is responsible for the entire installed base of PAS5500 steppers and scanners. BL MPS actively scouts the market to acquire PAS and Twinscan systems, which will be refurbished and remarketed. Management of the install base includes implementing the infrastructure and processes that ensures efficient order execution, supply chain process and operational support to deliver a predictable service to our customers. This role is pivotal in ensuring these goals are met.
Role and responsibilities
Improve material quality and processes together with internal & external stakeholders. You will work as an operation lead and trainer (mentor) of quality matters in MPS.
As a Quality operations lead, you will drive quality improvement activities & deploy solutions together with Customer Support, Sourcing & Supply chain, Factory & external suppliers.
As a trainer (mentor), you’ll drive and influence Quality WoW & mindset in ASML through communication, presentations & workshops with other teams in ASML
You will be a quality representative of BL MPS toward customers, suppliers & internal stakeholders.
• For suppliers & internal departments, the MPS Quality Operations Lead represents customer voice and demand in quality.
• For customers, the MPS Quality Operations Lead represents Business Line ownership about quality deliverables.
Education and experience
• Own and drive quality process and initiatives in MPS
• Perform daily tasks, issue intakes, Root Cause Analysis reviews, solution verification & communication with internal and external stakeholders.
• Generate reports to share the progress and performance including technical details & statistical analysis.
• Handle customer escalations for quality within a timely manner
• As owner of process improvement; identify bottleneck(s), solutions & drive actions
• Communicate with entire quality chain in ASML (e.g. DUV, EUV Quality, Factory, Global Quality, Supply Chain…) to learn and share the knowledge
• Technical Bachelor/Master’s degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience;
• Proven experience in Field Service and/or Factory Operations within High Tech machine building environment;
• Also proven experience in Quality management aspects within a high tech business environment;
• Experience with FMEA;
• Experience with managing activities of Quality System Documentation;
• Experience with leading internal and external quality audits;
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Proactiveness and Pragmatic
• Good analytical skills
• Can work independently with minimal supervision
• Stakeholder management
• Able to overcome resistance and influence without power
• Excellent communication and presentation skills at various levels in the organization
• Ability to think out-of-the-box
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.