You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Business Controller - Installed Base
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know you are the person we are looking for!
Role and responsibilities
- In this role you will act as a controller interacting within a highly complex matrix environment of multiple sectors and business lines. Interaction will be with finance and business counterparts in Customer Service, Business Line control teams as well as corporate control
- You will need to forge alliances with similar analytics hubs in the organization, creating a collaborative environment in which these hubs strengthen each other
- You will drive alignment on reporting and forecasting across multiple business lines
- You will develop, deliver, review & enhance financial and non-financial analyses focusing on installed base P&Ls (for Upgrades, Installs and Maintenance business)
A part of the Finance 2025 vision of ASML is to transition in the next couple of years from forecasting and budgeting based on historical trend information and runrates, towards predictive modelling that support the budgeting and forecasting processes. We need your help to deliver on this transition.
The role is part of a highly driven global team, working together with different parts of the finance organization as well as with counterparts in the business environment of ASML. You will be exposed to several senior management layers in the organization.
Together with the team you are responsible to:
- Deliver monthly forecasting and reporting on the financials towards the senior financial business partners and your own business stakeholders
- Ensure we are using trusted datasets consistently within our group
- Translating data analytics into information used for decision making throughout all layers in the organization
- As subject matter expert participate in improvement projects to deliver on the FIT2025 vision
- Adding quality and value to information by providing solid analysis
Education and experience
Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Analytics, Business Economics or Business Administration.
You have >5 years relevant experience in finance or accounting. You are an experienced user in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Data analytics tooling (e.g. Knime or Alteryx) or BI Reporting tooling (e.g. Tibco Spotfire or Tableau) and preferably have experience in SAP (incl. BW, SAC, BPC and BO). Experience / Knowledge of (financial) data modelling as well as experience in Financial Planning cycles is an advantage.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Ability to influence without power
- Committed and flexible (go the extra mile)
- Has integrity and is compliance-minded
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.