You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Sourcing and Supply Chain Line Manager
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
ASML US, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Ariz., San Jose and San Diego, Calif., Wilton, Conn., and Hillsboro, Ore.
Overall responsibility to lead the Cymer Light Sources Spares Inventory Planning and Global (Field) Logistics functions, partnering with Cymer’s Integrated Business Planning, Manufacturing andCustomer Service to contribute to optimal customer satisfaction.
Role and responsibilities
- Lead the team to optimize global E2E Customer Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics operations
- Implementation of Customer Supply Chain Management and Logistics roadmaps, including TMS, Trade Compliance and WMS, maximizing on-time availability and delivery of service parts to customers.
- Partner with Cymer’s Integrated Business Planning, Manufacturing and Customer Service organizations to contribute to optimal customer satisfaction
- Generation of end-to-end solutions to business requirements, including the proposed solution architecture, estimated cost, time, internal effort as well as implementation risks, including partner recommendations.
- End-to-end implementation of such projects, including solution design, development, testing, deployment and post go live support and transition to IT Operations, fulfilling all business requirements on time, budget and quality.
- Enhancements within the Customer Supply Chain Management applications in scope.
- Lead the team on development and growth of the teams and individuals
- Coach, establish and influences the use of technical best practices across the operations organization. Coordinates and ensures data governance methodologies are adhered to within our environment.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and experience
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Logistics Operations Management or Supply Chain Management preferred.
Qualifications – the hired candidate must possess all of the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for the position including:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Soft skill requirements (i.e. strong English communication skills – both written and oral, ability to influence, etc.).
- General proficiency with semiconductor or similar complex equipment industry sales and maintenance is required to accomplish the job.May need to consult with higher level staff members on some technical issues.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in Global warehousing and logistics
- Cultural awareness to support highly demanding customer service needs in multiple geographies.
- ORACLE and Spotfire experience is preferred.
- APICS supply chain certifications are a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills, with a solid foundation in and an understanding of the importance of relationship building.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership, accountability and a sense of urgency.
- Lead the team through empowerment
- Advocate for excellent Collaboration, Challenge and Care
- Excellent (English) written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to analyze data and report problems, to complete accurate, comprehensive KPI’s, and to communicate to other staff members and Internal customers
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information and documents.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
- Identifies process weaknesses and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Travel 10-15% (domestic and International)
Role within office - Responsibilities
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- U.S. Flexible Work policy may be available to employees who work in conductive roles. Mutually-beneficial alternative work arrangement must be approved by manager – hybrid working Model.
- May require travel up to 15% (domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.