You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Supplier Quality Engineer DUV Optical Column
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you take the lead in ensuring the industrialization of new designs against high quality standards and are you able to be the linking pin between the ASML development teams, ASML production and the related development and manufacturing teams of our suppliers? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Role and responsibilities
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) DUV sector is responsible for the specification, design and integration of the ASML DUV products. The Optical Column (OC) Industrialization group is responsible for industrialization of these products by embedding operational requirements (Cycle time, Manufacturability, Reliability, Cost) early in the design phase ofNew Product Introduction (NPI) and Volume Optical Column products.
Our mission is to improve the quality and reliability of volume and new products, to secure its manufacturability and serviceability and to secure the lessons learned for the future.
We support this mission by being the interface between the Development Projects and Suppliers/Manufacturing/Customer support.
- As Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) you are the direct link between ASML’s development teams of the Optical Column department and our supplier base and work closely together with our suppliers to secure that technology expertise of ASML and suppliers are merged in the best way
- You support early supplier involvement to ensure that manufacturability, costs and serviceability aspects are covered early in the design phase, including implementation of lessons learned
- You ensure SQE deliverables to be on time and with the right quality (e.g. statement of work, (proto) evaluation reports, manufacturing flows, process-FMEA, test coverage documents, SPC)
- You are part of a D&E project team and have interfaces with project leaders, design engineers and architects but also with logistics, procurement and manufacturing-, customer- and quality support engineers.
- As a member of the Supplier Account Team, you work closely with the Sourcing lead, the Logistic Account manager and the Quality Supplier manager (volume products) and contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements and improvement actions.
- The holder of this position reports to the D&E DUV OC Industrialization Group Leader
Education and experience
- Bachelor or master degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical engineering or Applied Physics is preferred
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a high tech products and complex production processes environment
- Focus on Supplier and part quality management
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Work experience in Industrial Engineering is a pre
- Knowledge of specific ASML processes, Agile/SAFe and an optical background is a pre
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Ability to influence without power
- Structured, result driven and flexible attitude
- Manufacturing process minded
- Strong technical background combined with good analytical skills
- Willingness for occasional (foreign) travel
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.