You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Tactical Buyer for Communication & Branding services
In a nutshell
Do you have a proven track record of managing complex projects in communication & branding and the motivation to make a difference in our High-Tech organization?
We are continuously developing our Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department and would like to welcome an enthusiastic sourcing professional in the role of Tactical Buyer for the Communications & Branding category.
The Sourcing Lead is responsible for further strengthening and development of ASML’s supplier relations. He or she acts as a strong leader and assures the setup and realization of strategic, tactical and operational goals.
You will further strengthen and develop our Non Product Related (NPR) Procurement team in the area of Communication & Branding services. In this role you unlock the potential of our supplier networks, to deliver solutions that execute ASML’s business strategy and optimize the balance between total cost of ownership, performance and risk to ASML and our customers.
You co-operate closely with various stakeholders in Communication & Branding and other departments and with our suppliers, with the objective to assure a long term balance between expected demand and supply capacity.
- Develop & execute the sourcing strategy for Communication & Branding.
- Challenge & support internal stakeholders to improve the setup of the collaboration.
- Drive supplier selection process (RFP’s) in alignment with internal stakeholders.
- Conduct supplier negotiations, in terms of long term contracting and sustainable commercial deal structures.
- Manage the supplier relation & performance in terms of quality, logistics, technology, costs & sustainability.
- Organize an efficient procure-to-pay process.
Master degree in a relevant area e.g. Business Economics, Technology Management, Business Economics.
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience in a procurement environment.
- Knowledge of the Communication & Branding markets.
- Strategic procurement experience.
- Excellent project management skills combined with a proven track record of successfully managing complex projects.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong communicator to ensure buy-in from executive stakeholders.
- Action-oriented and structured.
- Able to maintain overview in complex situations and drive a multidisciplinary approach.
- English is a must, Dutch is preferred.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 34.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people. As a large-scale system integrator, ASML focuses on extensive outsourcing and integration of its supply chain. Approximately 90% of the manufacturing cost price is accounted for by purchased goods. Therefore, high level flexibility must be built into the supplier network. The Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department creates, maintains and qualifies this global network and is responsible for all supplier interaction. This challenging Procurement position reflects the dynamics of ASML and high spend responsibility and frequent exposure to Senior Management.
You will be working in the ‘Non Product Related’ Procurement department in a team of 15 Procurement colleagues, reporting to a group lead.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.