You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Lead/ Learning Solution Designer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Want to be part of progress? To design, develop and improve learning interventions in a dynamic international environment? If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on community building and learning, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for the design of learning solutions in collaboration with the Agile and/or PM Learning program manager/Expertise Lead
- Conduct learning needs analysis (on learning & knowledge management (KM) solution level) to gain insight in the needs that impact the design
- Contribute to continuous improvement of new and existing learning materials and training content
- Connect Agile College to PM Learning Journey programs to develop role based learning journeys (CPO, RTE, PL/EO, PO, SM)
- Connect to the ASML Academy (Execution Excellence Academy) and contribute to needs exploration and develop cross sector PM/ Agile offerings accordingly
- Collaborate with Learning and Development (L&D)/Learning Center of Expertise (CoE) organization to design fit-for-purpose learning interventions, following ASML Academy guidelines (focus on the learner experience and flow of work)
- Maintain a high level of expertise in relevant L&D topics (e.g., instructional design and / or design thinking)
- Concrete examples of learning deliverables: updated PM e-learnings, Development & Engineering (D&E) ASML Development Model (ADM) ) role based learning journeys (CPO, RTE, PL/EO, GL, SM, PO); PGP PM Hardskills
- Contribute to the other initiatives in the scope of the Community & Learning Team: knowledge sharing events, PMO Academy, PMNews, PM Learning Journey, PMDay, etc.
- Contribute to the broader PMO Means & Methods team activities
Education and experience
- The candidate will have a bachelor or Academic working and thinking level.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a project management professional (program/ project management/ Agile) and affinity with organizational learning. Possesses deep L&D expertise.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to deal with a high speedof change and uncertainty
- Excellent presentation andinterpersonal skills
- Ability to work together with abroad range of supporting departments and key stakeholders
- Ability to use creative andinnovative problem diagnosis and solving techniques
- Knowledge of and working expertisewith a number of project management and agile methodologies (SAFe, PMBOK,
- PRINCE2, Scrum, PMW, etc) and understanding the need to adaptmethodologies to the needs of different types of projects
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Pro-active attitude, go-getmentality
- Structured, able to clearlydefine, prioritize and plan your own tasks
- Commitment to deliver quality(first time right) and on-time
- Motivated and enthusiastic teamplayer, supporting your colleagues
- Keen to learn and further developyour expertise
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Are you interested in this position? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.