You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Knowledge Management Deployment Consultant
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is building up its knowledge management capabilities.A Center of expertise for Knowledge management is being created in the Learning & Knowledge Management organization.
This role is to provide support and consultancy across the ASML organization to help with developing and embedding Knowledge management capabilities.To act as a knowledge management consultant to support projects and initiatives with knowledge management expertise.The role will identify Knowledge Management best practices and share themin a targeted way, to improve the effectiveness and impact of knowledge management through reuse of best practices.A key role is to build incentives and recognition programs and help with clear objective setting and rewards in the PPM process.
Role and responsibilities
- Knowledge Management Best Practice Sharing;
- Build up methodologies for capturing and sharing the best practices;
- Capture knowledge management best practices;
- Work to identify where in the organization the best practices can be reused to create impact from knowledge management;
- Knowledge management consultancy with the business to improve knowledge management practices & embed capabilities;
- Act as a support role for embedding the capabilities developed by the knowledge management CoE / workstreams in the organization;
- Work closely with the ASML wide programs to embed knowledge management thinking and develop their knowledge management capabilities;
- Consult across the worldwide ASML organization to support local knowledge management initiatives and align them to the central strategy and approach;
- Work to ensure local knowledge management initiatives have a consistent approach to keep knowledge connected across the organization;
- Ensure the ‘voice of the customer’ is heard and plays a central role in the activities of the central Knowledge Management CoE;
- Setting up & embedding knowledge management incentive, recognition & rewards;
- Work with the relevant HR and communications teams to get knowledge management objectives and rewards embedded in the PPM process;
- Support the business in creating sustainable methods for incentivizing and recognizing employees for knowledge management activities (for example: creating impact by re-using knowledge, capturing & sharing knowledge, driving knowledge management improvements);
- Drive worldwide ASML knowledge management incentive and recognition initiatives;
- Create platforms for the promotion of knowledge management;
- Build and support an Ambassador network of knowledge management experts to support improving and embedding knowledge management capabilities.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Masters degree that include studies relating to knowledge management;
- 6+ years relevant work experience;
- Experience of consulting in a global organization;
- Understanding of knowledge management;
- Experienced in connecting projects & initiatives for driving consistency and alignment;
- Familiarity with incentive, recognition & rewards programs;
- Superior organizational, time management, & prioritization skills.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Knowledge management;
- Improving ways of working;
- Project management;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence without authority & build long-term relationships;
- Strong written, verbal, & visual communication skills;
- Strong in building sustainable networks within a global organization;
- Driven self starter, able to work on own initiative;
- Likes to act as a connector in an organization.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.