You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS Field Application Overlay Competency Engineer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
- Provide technical expertise with customer for application advice, technical knowledge, escalation issues.
- Define customer issues to identify overlay issue quantitatively, and recommend solution to optimize scanner output performance through cross-departmental collaboration.
- Ensure technical communication/coordination between customer, local and HQ.
Role and responsibilities
- Define problemsfor customer and provide support to them in resolving issues/problems tohelp them maximize the performance and use of ASML products to satisfy.
- Provide supportto customers on effective use of ASML overlay applications.
- Responsible forproviding technical customer support. Support includes application advice,technical knowledge with customer, escalation support, new product introduction/evaluation as a overlay competenceengineer.
- Define customerissues to identify overlay issue quantitatively, and recommend solution tooptimize scanner output performance through cross-departmentalcollaboration.
- Steeringsustaining escalation support with various stakeholders.
- Generate reportafter new overlay product value proven in evaluation support.
- Ensure technicalcommunication/coordination between customer, local andVHV.
Education and experience
- Majored in Electronics,Mechatronics, Control & Measurement, Semiconductor, Physics, MaterialScience, Optics, Nano Science, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Master or Ph.D degree is preferred.
- More than 2 years insemiconductor industry experience is preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong ownership, proactive,self-driven and flexible in working hours and/or work environments
- Makes constructive pro-activecontributions to the group. Acknowledges others input.
- Communicates with sensitivitytoward differences in cultural norms and expectations
- Facilitates effective teamand/or customer collaboration
- Fluent written and verbalEnglish skill
- Continuous improvement mindset,logical thinking
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Working location : Icheon site
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
* 타 포지션과 중복지원불가