You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Legal & Compliance Strategy Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Legal & Compliance Strategy Manager will contribute in setting up and maintaining the ASML Legal & Compliance (“L&C”) Operations & Strategy Execution Framework, supporting the ASML Legal & Compliance Department in the building, maintenance and execution of its strategy, priorities and objectives in alignment with both Company Strategy and with L&C overall vision.
Role and responsibilities
Develop L&C priorities and objectives:
- Facilitate the definition of L&C Business Priorities and Business Objectives, in close alignment with the L&C overall vision and with the ASML Strategy.
- Facilitate the translation of the ASML and L&C strategy into “who does what”, requiring extensive handshakes by the various stakeholders involved.
Deploy the L&C strategy, priorities and objectives:
- Drive and track the execution of the L&C Priorities and Objectives, ensuring operational coordination and alignment within the L&C organization.
- Facilitate strategy communication to all L&C organization, creating a comprehensive information package that is easy to understand for everybody.
- Support L&C teams and managers to develop their objectives, purpose and focus.
- Be in the lead to ensure cross-functional alignment on Legal Operations and Strategy Execution matters.
- Be part of the ASML SEMs (Strategy Execution Manager) network, ensuring alignment and participation.
Evaluate progress on priorities and objectives (performance management):
Strategy execution to the Head of Legal & Compliance Operations and Strategy Execution and Chief Legal Officer.
- Organize and facilitate periodic reporting of the strategy execution to the Head of Legal & Compliance Operations and Strategy Execution.
L&C operations & strategy execution framework and team, such as:
- Contribute and facilitate the implementation of the L&C Operations & Strategy Execution Framework Program
- Lead Organizational Design, Support & Health
- Lead Service Delivery & Alternative Support Models
- Setup and maintain L&C Talent and Development Center
- Lead the innovation management center all over the L&C organization
Education and experience
6+ years of experience in the role of Strategy Manager.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strategic & conceptual thinker; able to design concepts, able to translate models and concepts into practical implementation (and vice versa)
- Understanding and experience on Legal & Compliance related matters
- Strong business orientation and flexibility
- International outlook and affinity for creativity and innovative outlook
- Excellent analytic skills and operational motivation
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English and preferably one other language
- Team-spirit, collaboration skills and ability to connect people and gain trust
- Autonomy and ability to organize and prioritize and high workload
- Quality and risk-management orientation
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.