You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Supply Chain Integral Planner
Sourcing & Supply Chain
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Are you challenged by creating a plan that impacts the operation of all worldwide ASML factories and more than 100 supply chains? Do you love being a spider in the web for planning and work closely with stakeholders from many different departments like Sales, Marketing, Integrated Business Planning, Customer Support, worldwide ASML factories, Sourcing, Program Management and other SCM departments? Do you like improving planning processes and tools? And are you good at solving complex planning puzzles? Then we are probably looking for you!
Take responsibility for ASML’s integral supply chain plan, monthly master plan and supply capability for complex modules and parts. With a horizon of 1-4 years ahead, the supply chain plan dictates the required supply chain outcome to meet ASML’s customer requirements. In this position you will play an important role in the decision support process towards senior management. You will manage a network of interfaces in the organization and be on top of the supply chain performance towards your business lines at all times.
Key elements of the job include:
- Align and agree with senior stakeholders on the integral supply plan
- Align with demand and supply owners
- Responsible for material availability of complete modules and a long term supply plan
- Drive supply chain operation to secure the factory (output) plan feasibility and realization
You will operate in an ambiguous environment with many different stakeholders and responsible for providing the integral supply plan, the one source of truth. This includes for example: requests to decision makers to safeguard the integral supply plan, creating scenario’s for customer meetings, support capability increase decisions, indicating risks and opportunities.
In order to be successful in this role it’s crucial to build a strong network for providing the right information as you will have to connect the dots and be able to trust the input provided.
- You will need to communicate and align with all levels of the organization and thrive in high pressure situations.
- Proven track record in areas of service and operations management, in a high-tech or otherwise highly complex and cross-sectorial business environment.
- Can manage high dynamics, whilst having the drive to structure.
- Advanced analytical and complex problem solving skills, to identify relevant supply chain drivers, as well as perseverance and project management skills to actually generate impact.
- Relevant Master degree (e.g (Technical) Business Administration, Supply chain or Engineering)
- Decision making skills, people management skills, project management skills.
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and relevant markets.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a large international company, Supply Chain Management, Operations or Procurement background.
- Familiar with ERP systems; SAP experience is preferred.
- Customer dedicated and service minded
- Drive for results and act under high pressure
- Highly analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload.
- Pro-active mentality
- Capable to make deep-dive analyses whilst maintaining top-level overview regarding problem & solutions
- Excellent communication skills between all levels of an organization.
- Excellent professional communication in English.