You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The Communications department is divided into four groups of specialists that support different stakeholders: Internal Communications, Media Relations, Employer Branding and Community Engagement. The vision of the Communications team is to support ASML employees to be(come) great communicators and strive that stakeholders welcome ASML as an innovation leader as well as a responsible contributor to society. We aspire to achieve this by building and protecting our reputation and our brand and engaging with (our) talent and other relevant stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities
You will need to work closely with global employer branding, digital and media team and country HR talent acquisition team to define long- and short-term branding ambitions and recruitment needs, develop strategies, implement high-impact campaigns and utilize media opportunity to further enhance ASML’s employer branding toward our target audiences in the region and keep them engaged. You will be mainly responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement a consistent Employer Branding Communication strategy to drive ASML’s positive reputation and branding as an ideal employer in the region.
- Collect and share regional talent market intelligence. Conduct the talent market survey and develop the employer branding strategy based on the insights.
- Develop and implement the annual branding Hero campaign in the region in order to boost ASML’s brand awareness among our target audience.
- Develop the key messages and implement media strategy and to reinforce ASML’s employer value proposition to attract talents.
- Build up and maintain relationship with business and career press generate positive exposure on high-impact media to boost employer branding.
- Be the gatekeeper of ASML branding applications in the region.
- Ensure that ASML’s employer brand activities are aligned with our global and regional brand identity as well as media relations, sponsoring and social media activities, and that these mutually reinforce each other.
- Support other marketing promotion projects.
Education and experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above in Communications or Marketing or Business
At least 10 years’ proven experience in integrated marketing communications, including 3-5 years in media relations in multinational company, preferably in high-tech industry.
International or cross-regional/cultural work experience is required.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Focus on creating impact and delivering tangible business outcomes
Be able to translate business objectives into clear, compelling meaningful communications programs.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills:
Be aware of complexity and actively seeks explanation, regularly goes through what-if scenarios, suggests potential solutions
- Planning and measurement abilities:
With strong understanding of the marketing mix. Plans assigned projects and prioritizes while executing plan. Understands and applies tools/technologies that drive data analysis and measurement. Builds measurement into plans and applies best practice measurement tools. Proposes metrics to improve.
- Stakeholder management:
Aligns and convinces stakeholders of value of new ideas and makes them visible in roadmaps. Determines projects list and sets priorities together with stakeholders.
- Creativity and brand sensitivity:
Understand and apply ASML brand guideline when developing creatives in local market.With the ability to connect/judge if design items are in line with ASML brand guideline. Shape ideas and improve and make ready for execution.
- Cultural sensitivity : Ensures activities are set up for multi-cultural and ASML value.
- Fluent business communication skill
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.