You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Wafer Table Clamping Sequence architect
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
If you enjoy having a technical lead role were you dive into the performance impact of wafer clamping and unclamping, determine the optimal sequences for wafer tables and the scanner, manage the configurations, and interact closely with wafer stage on hardware and software, then this function might fit you perfectly.
Role and responsibilities
Deliver wafer clamping and unclamping sequences as architect on wafer tables. Secure that the performance impact of wafer clamping in the wafer exchange is understood, design new sequences to meet scanner performance specifications and ensure commonality in sequences for all DUV scanners.
* Align with Wafer Stage andSystem Engineering on the budgets for wafer (un)clamping
* Perform deep dives onperformance impact and find root causes on sequence risks or issues
* Identify throughput orperformance gain opportunities with sequence steps
* Defines functional needs forswitching vacuum flows, open valves, and equivalent
* Align with project architectsin wafer table and stage in direction setting and technical insights
* Prepare, perform, and analyzewafer tables tests in house or at customers to verify solutions
* Manage the configurations andensure a stable or even reducing number of sequences
* Present and argument analysisand designs towards technical seniors and management
Education and experience
- Master degree in a Physics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with proven mechatronic engineeringexperience
- Experience in mechatronic systems, control systems, materials,and mechanical behavior
- Knowledge aboutthermal and fluid engineering
- Experience andaffiliation with software development
- Theoretical andexperimental experience in performance modelling and testing
- At least 5years working experience, 3 years at ASML or equivalent industry (preferred)
- > 3 yearsworking experience as technical lead or architect, preferably at ASML
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
* Excellent communication &interpersonal skills. Easily cooperates with other disciplines
* Drive for data drivenconclusions, challenge assumptions with facts
* Critical on design and testsolutions. Sharp on details and impact, while keeping speed in mind
* Being able to handle highdemanding stakeholders, standing ground when needed
* Willing and capable to diveinto technical depth, to assess findings of analysts
* Strong in risk assessment,direction setting, and decision taking
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
You will be part of the Wafer Table performance cluster in DUV Development & Engineering, which is responsible for the performance analysis, feasibility studies, and customer engagement of the next generation wafer tables.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.