You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Facility Layout Production Engineer
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics
Introduction to the job
Does the thought of improving the production process for our state-of-the-art lithography machines to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for production excite you? Do you like to prepare adjustment scenarios for the work centers or cleanroom facilities to follow cleanroom roadmap and make new product introductions possible?Do you like to communicate/corporate with different people in Twinscan Factory and Corporate Real Estate? Do you have a bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent? We might be looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
The holder of this position reports to the Manager LAB Production Engineering within the Twinscan Factory.
Based on Factory roadmap, New Product Introductions and Special Customer Request, you initiate, set-up and prepare a change for Factory Layout and/or workcenter layout. The scope is TF cleanroom and logistic areas in Veldhoven, Building 21 and ASML-Motion.
- Organize all required rebuild projects as a factory representative together with CRE (Corporate Real Estate) the Factory and Management;
- Be the first contact person if Module Work Centers or NPI programs make a request for extra space or for a change in facilities;
- Together with factory customer and CRE work out the request towards several scenarios, including business case in order to let the management make an informed decision;
- Works out the chosen scenario to an user requirement specification including drawings;
- Monitor the running projects to safeguard the quality of the facility changes, i.e., scope, budget/cost/timing;
- Keeps an overview over the cleanroom layout and participate in long term master planning;
- Prepare annual plans, considering the approved production numbers and the impact on the floorplan for the Twinscan Factory;
- In this role you act on multiple levels in the organization; strategical, tactical and operational;
- Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to prepare the Factory for the new introductions.
Education and experience
Bachelor or master degree in Industrial Engineer/Mechanics/Mechatronics.
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment;
- Experience in reading of technicaldrawings and CAD system;
- Experience in projectplanning.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Takes ownership, plenty of initiative;
- Hands on mentality;
- Focused on safety, quality and continuous improvement;
- Broad technical and business knowledge;
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others, good communication skills;
- Good planning skills;
- Team player;
- Proficient in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please attach your updated CV and cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role within ASML to be considered.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.