You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
TF FAB Motion Process Quality Engineer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML is a Dutch, innovative high-tech company. ASML is one of the most important manufacturers of machines that are often used in the making of chips. Now, there is a worldwide shortage of chips, which means that technological developments worldwide come to an abrupt halt. The continued production of ASML machines is therefore essential for technological developments.
The Twinscan Factory (TF) is responsible for the production of ASML lithography systems including planning and logistics. A place where we strive to be the role model Lean Factory where Quality comes first but where safety goes before all.
Within this sector ASML Motion, located in Oirschot, is responsible for production and qualification of complex, high quality litho-specific linear actuators for the ASML Litho Systems (XT, NXT, NXE, EXE). These systems are built and delivered according to customer requirements, in time and at the right quality. To reach these goals we use the full capability and knowledge of our employees empowering them to excel in their jobs, work as a team and improve every day.
Do you have hands-on experience and strong analytical skills, complimented with a Technical – and Quality driven background? Are you challenged by providing quality solutions and improvements? We might be looking for you! Make the future now.
The TF Motion Process Quality Engineer analyzes the production processes on capabilities with the aid of quality tools like capability studies and statistical process control. The Process Quality Engineer points out structural problems and bottlenecks and initiates Quality improvement projects at Motion.
You will also lead the Quality assessment team, plan and execute internal audits for processes within Motion.
By doing this you will help in the continues improvement of the production and development of linear motors for all ASML platforms and help to develop TF Motion as linear motor competence center.
As a Process Quality Engineer you:
- Are the SPC expert, you analyze data and convert this to practical solutions/ways of working;
- Participates in PFMEA teams and takes ownership of control plans;
- Leads the Quality assessment team, plans and executes internal audits for processes within Motion;
- Setup MSA (Measurement System Analysis) when required and/or necessary;
- Initiating and setting up (DMAIC)Projects;
Education & experience
- Bachelor/Master Graduate Mechatronics, Mechanics or Electronics;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a production environment;
- Lean Six Sigma trained, minimal Green Belt or willing to follow it;
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods and -techniques;
- Experience with troubleshooting: analyzing problems and data (SPC), finding root-cause and determining solution;
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software (preferably Minitab and Power Bi).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive as a Process Quality Engineer, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical skills, asks questions to find cause behind the problem;
- Able to change priorities when necessary; keep long term view in mind;
- Communicator / networker to be informed well and knows to find relevant information;
- Combining an analytical approach with a hands-on mentality;
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement;
- Good social and communication skills to work with and lead meetings with other departments, such as production and production engineering.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML Motion produces complex linear motors as part of the Twinscan factory. The Q-team is responsible for the incoming Quality Control, in control of critical process steps and quality engineering in production and is contributing to the PGP / NPI of linear motors as part of the competence center ‘linear motors”.
The Quality Inspector reports to the Q-Manager.
- The Process Quality Engineer reports to the Team leader Quality;
- Full-time position available;
- Day shift;
- Good working conditions: attractive salary, 8% holiday pay, 13th month, allowances, good pension, 27 vacation days (and 13 ADV days in the day shift);
- Unique and challenging work;
- Training to upgrade your skills and development opportunities.
- Dutch is the main language on the production floor; therefore, candidate must already have good Dutch language skills in speech and writing. Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. A motivational letter is mandatory.