You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Product Owner HR Integrations & Learning Dashboard
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is the only company in the world offering extreme ultraviolet lithography machines. These machines are indispensable to producing faster, cheaper and more energy-efficient microchips. In a 2021 New York Times article the ASML machines were labeled “the most complicated machines humans have built”.
Since the ASML machines are an important cornerstone in global mega trends like robotics, big data, AI and IoT, the company is expected to continue its growth in the upcoming years to an annual turnover of 28-35 USD Billion by 2025.
To create these machines and to continue the exciting growth journey, ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology from all over the world!
In this vibrant and exciting environment it is HR’s task to define and execute the companies’ people agenda. Learning & Development as well as Skills & Knowledge management have a prominent position on this agenda. After all, knowledge and innovation are the cornerstones to ASML’s success. Another prominent topic on the agenda is People Analytics. Increasingly HR is relying on data driven insights to create value.
Role and responsibilities
Within ASML, People Analytics resources collaborate in the People Analytics community. The People Analytics community is headed by the Product Owner People Analytics and brings People Analytics professionals with different backgrounds together (e.g. data science, business intelligence, analytics translation).
The community members collaborate in varying compositions on a range of HR topics/value streams. Large value streams are headed by a Product Owner.
One of these large value streams is a combination of 2 items:
- HR Integrations, joining data from our Key HR systems (HCM Workday, LMS/Cornerstone on Demand, LXP/Edcast, IM/Okta, and more to follow) into the SAP HANA platform: these data sets will subsequently be transformed into trusted data sets and ultimately data visualizations will be built in Tibco Spotfire.
- Building the “Global Learning Dashboard”. The objective of this project is to build a visually attractive, easy to use Learning & Development dashboard (including Skills & Knowledge) that is aligned across Sectors and enables users to retrieve L&D insights within a few clicks.
As Product Owner HR Integrations and Learning Dashboard you are on point to manage this important work stream.
In practice this means you will:
- Calibrate the product vision if and when required, ensuring alignment between the initiatives ongoing in the HR Reporting and Analytics expertise (representing the Talent management, C&B and Talent Acquisition domains) and in the Learning & KM Expertise area
- Liaise with “customers” within the HR/Learning organization to understand and prioritize needs.
- Create and maintain the product backlog (features and stories) in Jira in close collaboration with the Dev/Ops team (7 Developers + 1 scrum master, 1 big data architect)
- Coordinate with relevant departments on topics like Privacy, Security and Compliance if and when required.
- Monitor and reports on progress to value stream and management
- Provide feedback to the team on progress and output
- Collaborate / Align with communities in the wider ASML organization, for instance the Big Data & Analytics domain.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Has successfully led larger technical/data initiatives involving stakeholders from across an organization.
- Acted as Product Owner for a team of similar size in a fast paced, international organization.
- Proven ability to analyze, break-down and structure client requests (features) swiftly into bite size work packages (stories)
- Has worked across various levels of an organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Knowledge and Experience with Data & Technology
- Knowledge of (or at least affinity with) L&D/HR area
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Excellent leadership skills, with a team-player attitude, to drive the end-to-end implementation under time pressure
- Experience with Jira or similar systems
- Knowledge of operational HR Systems and Big Data Technology, preferably SAP HANA Cloud.
- Knowledge of Agile (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.