You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR - HR Advisor for Management - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
We are looking for a motivated and result-driven HR generalist to provide support
in well-organized and timely manner. You will enjoy taking initiatives, collaborating with different stakeholders, and executing tasks and projects in a face-paced and dynamic environment.
We would like to invite you to take the challenge and welcome to be part of our HR family. Take the next step to apply and begin your journey in ASML!
This position is responsible for assisting HR director and supporting HR team by working independently or with senior leadership, including but not limited to coordinating tasks and projects, compiling information and completing complex reports and analysis.
Role and responsibilities
This position has three key areas of responsibilities:
1. Assist HR director with HR initiative and execution
• Manages internal and external task in coordination with other departments and/or organizations
• Schedule, prepare materials and notes, and ensure follow-up for various stakeholder meetings including staff, Board or other meetings
• Assist with the preparation of executive reports by collecting information and materials, analyzing data, summarizing the insight
2. Partner with HR team to proceed organizational plan
• Organize HR team events and workshops and manage HR team related projects and initiatives
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work process and provide assistance if needed
• Consolidate HR annual budget and control expense
• Collaborate and/or support deployment of global and Taiwan HR roadmap initiatives
3. Provide data analyst as HR data center
• Compile local HR data and provide the related stakeholder
• Provides analytical reports in terms of demographic overview, diversity & inclusion, rotations and attritions, etc
• Develop local HR dashboard to provide the business insight and present to stakeholders
• Consolidate country overall headcount forecast planning from different business line to support other company-wise planning
Education and experience
A relevant Bachelor degree and above
A minimum of two-year experience in a similar role and expertise with the following subjects:
• Manage multiple projects and complete priorities while adhering to deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, preferrable with English communication capability
• Work in complex work environment with multiple stakeholders
• Research, analytical, planning, organizational skills, and detail-orientation
• Proficient use of all Microsoft Office with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, Outlook, etc
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Enjoy working with the others and able to get things done
• Able to work in fast-pace environment and work independently
• Agility to learn and flexibility to adapt changes
• Demonstrate utmost integrity and respect for confidential information
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
HR&O is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. We are in a change journey to establish end to end people processes and state-of-the-art digital HR services that enhance the employee experiences.
The role will coordinates and supports the HR annual process and initiatives.
This position will report to the Head of HR Taiwan, Singapore & Malaysia, and work closely with HR local management team
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.