You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Troubleshoot Engineer New Product Introduction
In a nutshell
Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Physics
Introduction to the job
Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in the introduction of the new DUV products? Is solving challenging technical issues in a LAB manufacturing environment something you like to do?Do you like to work between the innovative environment of D&E and the cost effective LEAN Factory?
The sector DUV Factory is responsible for the production of DUV wafer scanners.
The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within the DUV Factory Veldhoven.
The LAB department within this sector introduces new products and corresponding processes from Development into Volume Production, including installing in the field.
The mission of Technical Support is to give input to Development of production knowledge during early development- and proto-phase and identify and solve bottlenecks in the Pilot-phase.
Role and responsibilities
The introduction of the new DUV products into volume production by defining requirements, reviewing design proposals and driving technical solutions for problems encountered during the proto/pilot phase of the product.
Field of expertise: Technical Support
- Contribute in product Definition & Generation (requirement setting & design review);
- Responsibility on first pilots (process and product performance review);
- Use ‘lessons learned’ in related products to improve new and current products.
·Facilitate NPI skills & Knowledge into TF factory
- Contribute in Optics Definition & Generation (requirement setting & design review);
- Verify the requirements during integration on the proto systems;
- Share your knowledge with your TWINSCAN factory colleagues on the pilot system;
- Analyze product performance on first pilots (process and product performance review);
- Use ‘lessons learned’ in related products to improve current products.
·Resolve disturbances: last escalation line
- Take ownership for escalated issues on pilot system (start to finish);
- Adapt ‘way of working’ to customer’s (FAB) processes and organization;
- Solve complex and cross-modular disturbances through team effort;
- Minimize downtime on our systems and ensure on time delivery and premium quality to our customers.
Education and experience
BSc / MSc Technical degree (Applied physics, Mechatronics, Electronics).
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes;
- Experience with complex mechanical parts;
- 0-3 years proven work experience in analysis from complex problems;
- Extended experience with production and engineering, project management skills;
- Experience with Matlab is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player and Flexible;
- Good social and communicationskills Broad technical and business knowledge, strong analytical mind;
- Pragmatic attitude; very active,plenty of initiative:
- High sense of responsibility anddevotion; cope with stress;
- Good organizational skills;
- Adequate English communicationskills in speech and writing. Dutch is preferred.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. A motivational letter is mandatory: why do you want to work at Technical Support?
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.