You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
System Configuration Architect
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Introduction to the job
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires state of the art teamwork by all disciplines. Smooth implementation of new changes, introduced on a daily basis, is crucial for the business. This requires an effective process, coordinating the change requests through the product life cycle and securing the efficiency and profitability of ASML’s business. Are you a strong Expert on configuration management looking for a new challenge? Do you understand the different change processes and are you able to find and drive improvements? Then this could be your next job!
Role and responsibilities
Support the overall Configuration Management performance with expertise on Configuration management processes and methods:
- Initiate and embed improvements on Configuration Management in our System integration processes.
- Define and maintain configuration management methods and way of working.
- Buildup the System Integration Configuration Management competence.
- Share configuration management expertise.
The System Configuration Architect will initiate and manage improvements in the Configuration Management processes by:
- Develop and train CM process and method expertise within the ASML organization.
- Define the System Configuration Strategy processes.
- Document CM processes and methods to set the standard for ASML configuration management within System Integration.
Education and experience
- Academic level in industrial / logistics / engineering or technical business Administration.
- 5 -10+ years of experience in process improvement in configuration management field of expertise.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management theory, preferably CMII certified.
- Experience with stakeholder management on all levels.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communication and listening skills, with political sensitivity.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures, at various hierarchical levels.
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The EUV System Integration Department within the D&E organization integrates the changes on system level. Clarity on CM are more and more key. Creating the CM processes in System Integration are key in creating the transparent baselines we need to verify System Configurations.
The System Configuration Architect reports to the manager System Integration Management and Verification EXE within the D&E Performance and Integration organization.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.