You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CSCM Project Lead – Major Accounts
In a nutshell
Austin - TX, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers-the world’s leading chipmakers-to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
ASML has an industry-leading supply-chain management (SCM) organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base.
Customer Supply Chain is responsible for all customer supply chain activities (machines deliveries, upgrades at customer sites, spare parts management), inbound and outbound flows to and from the factories.
A challenging position for academic professionals with experience in supply chain management and project management. Are you a talented supply chain professional looking for the next challenge? Do you get energy from solving problems and finding solutions when the stakes are high? Can you execute diligently while thinking smartly on how the process can be improved? If this is the case-please reach out so that we can meet and further discuss this opportunity.
Strong interfaces with other supply chain departments, ASML Factories, Central Planning, Field offices, Account Team and Customer Service departments will be required.
The mission of this position is to provide a high level of support for Supply Chain improvements, projects management (facilitation), cost down programs, procedure quality management and data analysis.
Role and responsibilities
- Projects and performance improvements in the region (US).
- Product and program support to staff members.
- Monitor and analyze team performance & take necessary corrective actions.
- Meet with team members for status reports and tackling new issues.
- Answering emails related to the execution and maintenance of projects.
- Update stakeholders on progress & communicate using data.
Responsibilities related to:
- Formulate plans to meet the project objectives & deliverables while adhering to timelines.
Blueprint and scope:
- Resources necessary.
- Anticipated timeline.
- Communication strategy.
- Execution and documentation.
- Follow up and Maintenance.
- Check in with team members of their progress and report out on status and potential roadblocks.
- Update key stakeholders of project progress and ensuring the project still aligns with the changing company initiatives.
Process and Development:
- Establish team processes and procedures within the Global Project Management Team.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Help develop standards in reporting/KPI.
- Personal development towards job requirements.
- Drive process standardization and efficiencies via LEAN.
Education and experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Chain, or equivalent experience.
- Preferable Master's degree or project management certification.
- 3-7 years of relevant field experience in supply chain and project management.
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry.
- Experience in implementing of new processes across the supply chain against agreed costs.
- Proven experience managing cross-functional operational projects and highly driven to deliver outcomes.
- Competencies in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ASML supply chain procedures is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload.
- Ability to handle ambiguity in early stages of program/project development and provide strategic input including obtaining requirements.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business functions.
- You are process-oriented with proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and operational excellence.
- Result oriented Team player with a convincing pro-active attitude, “can do” mentality, flexible and highly committed.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Position is stationed in US Austin.
- This position is reporting to the CSCM Regional Operations Manager.
- Geographic primary responsibilities: US.
- Travel: 20-30%.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.