You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Main Delivery Owner
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you have a quick understanding of customer impact, when it comes to factory preparation? Do you like close cooperation with both D&E, factory and field? Do you see a challenge in getting the projects to deliver the high quality that our customers need? Then this position as main delivery owner (MDO) might be suitable for you!
Role and responsibilitiesAs main delivery owner (MDO) you'll:
- Make the pre-install master plan and align with all stakeholders
- Agree with projects (Project Leaders & architects) on their scope and deliverables
- Monitor quality and do quick checks on project deliverables
- Set the baseline for a release of the pre-install documentation (together with the pre-install architect)
- Discuss impact design changes with the pre-install architect
- Integrate packages, maintain data files
- Give support on questions from the customer and own factory (“2nd line support”)
- Train and support projects on way of working
- Drive continuous improvement:
Help with improvements on training material, templates and processes
Analyze lessons learned, create improvement proposals
Build (and share) fab & facility knowledge
Education and experience
- Technical bachelor's degree preferably inmechanics, electronics or thermal & flow direction
- At least 2-5 years ASML working experience, preferably in the area of factory preparation or machine install/upgrade and have basic system knowledge
- At least 1 year of working experience as main delivery owner (MDO) / junior project lead
- Preferably experience in Industrial Engineering and Management or Installation engineering of large system installments
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive as main delivery owner (MDO), you’ll need the following skills:
- Clear communicator able to separate main from side issues
- Assertive & Critical: ‘seeing is believing mentality’. Not afraid to push or escalate
- Analytical, structured with high quality drive
- Helicopter view. Can assess overall project risk based on lot of uncertainties
- Can handle the uncertainties of a D&E environment
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.
Context of the position:
You will be part of the pre-install group which provides the requirements our customers need, in order to design, build and qualify their factory before we install the system.
You work In the pre-install project together with project lead, architect and MDO’s
The pre install process has a high priority and therefore has recently become a separate D&E group within ASML.
In case you prefer to receive extra information on the job contents first informally, please contact Michiel Bron (GTL) or Marco Snel (GL)
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.