You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Material Handler - DUV
In a nutshell
Austin - TX, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers-the world’s leading chipmakers-to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Role and responsibilities
The role of the US CS DUV Material Handler is to work independently, or on a team. This covers ensuring materials are available and secured prior to the execution, maintaining inventory and integrity of tooling and materials during the execution and properly close-out at the wrap-up of service actions.
- Work collaboratively with customer’s 3rd party vendors on materials delivery from the local warehouse and into the Fab.
- Proactive with the Materials and tooling move-in and move-out using SAP SMS.
- Perform inventory of materials and tooling weekly and order replacement as applicable using SAP/SMS.
- Perform tooling integrity check daily and defects/order as applicable using SAP/SMS.
- Manage tooling calibration schedules.
- Finalize materials and tooling move-out.
- Finalize materials administratively using SAP/SMS.
- Reallocate tooling and materials between sales orders/projects using SAP and SMS as applicable.
- Finalize the Build-in/Build-out using SAP/SMS.
Education and experience
- High School Diploma or higher, or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 2 years as a Logistics Technician in the Semiconductor or related experience, or Material Handling related experience.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Verbal and written language skills in English.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Be able to work effectively independently and within teams consisting of engineers, trades and management to maintain the projects progress.
- Open to cultural differences and able to work at various sites with different cultures and Way-Of-Working.
- Good hands-on skills.
- Good customer skills.
- Good coordination, documentation and communications skills.
- Multi-task player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, changing schedules to meet or exceed internal/external customer expectations.
- Quality driven team player committed to the success of ASML.
- Willingness to continue learning and growing in a professional environment is a must.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.