You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Lead (Main Delivery Owner) System Industrialization
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Introduction to the job
Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines make you feel responsible and proud? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with highly motivated (committed, engaged) and skilled teams, where people are proud and enjoy their work?
Are you an enthusiastic engineer who is fascinated by driving the design, verification and validation of manufacturing and service sequences to enable our customers to execute in the factory and in the field? Are planning and organizing some of your best skills? Do you want to use your technical affinity and networking skills to define and facilitate the most efficient and effective sequence execution? Do you want to contribute by taking the lead and steer our EUV scanner sequence team? Then the role of EUV Sequence Main Delivery Owner is just for you!
Role and responsibilities
The EUV Sequence MDO (Main Delivery Owner) is responsible for creating and maintaining realistic preparation plan for manufacturing and service sequences.
As MDO you are responsible for reporting on project status, planning and scope. You will delegate tasks to the team members and control workloads balancing ASML business needs and team capabilities.
As an MDO (Main delivery owner) you are responsible for:
- Maintaining high level project overview
- Performing KD (Key Decision) rollup and report to PL (project leader) in line with PGP (Product Generation Process) schedule
- Driving team execution according to project schedule
- Delegating tasks to team members and control work load, balancing ASML business needs and team capabilities
- Delivering chapters to the PID (Project Initiation Document) from PL to describe project scope and plan (including team structure and responsibilities)
- Using uniform interface dashboards with co-MDO’s
- Stakeholder management
- Escalating in a structured way in case of delays
Education and experience
Technical Bachelor of Science or Master of Science (e.g. Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial engineering).
General proficiency with tools, systems, integration, and procedures required to accomplish the job. Minimum of four years of experience is required in:
- Sensors, optics, and/or controls of such devices preferred
- Machine industry
- System testing and integration or configuration management
- Semiconductor equipment development (strong plus)
- Experience leading a team preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Organization, flexibility and capability to communicate on all levels
- Excellent negotiating and teambuilding skills
- Ability to influence without power
- Strong negotiation skills interacting with other sectors
- Team player and also able to act independently
- Result oriented
- Planning and prioritization
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills and ability to effectively present results in a team meetings and in front of any type of audience
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The D&E EUV SID Adv Syst Scanner group is part of the EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) Business Line in ASML. Its challenge is to predict, assess and drive industrialization business drivers with main focus on cycle time and contribute to availability, safety and costs.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.