You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR Services Specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
As a Human Resources Services Specialist, you are the first point of contact for the Front office employees in People Services for a specific Human Resources domain (like Health, Labor Conditions, Immigration, Payroll, Job architecture, etc.). In this role, you will provide Tier 2 support and prompt inquiry resolution for more complex questions.
Role & Responsibilities
As a successful HR Services Specialist, one of your first and foremost responsibilities is handling Tier 2 inquiries and resolving them in a professional and efficient manner - in a first time right and e2e way of working. You work in line with global and local policies related to your own domain and escalate cases to Expertise groups (Tier 3) where guidance and deeper clarification of policies is required. Furthermore, you:
- Independently answer questions in relation to its own domain on what needs to be done in specific situations using own professional judgement. Acknowledge where precedents might be set and align proactively with the relevant Expertise teams;
- Translate new/changed policies to knowledge base & process execution;
- Perform data gathering activities for continuous improvement and compliancy in its own domain;
- Drive standardization, simplification, automation and efficiency gains in relation to the relevant processes in its own domain;
- And participate in (improvement) projects and safeguard own knowledge & skills.
As for Core Meetings for the position of HR Services Specialist you will attend the (regional) team meetings, the Global Topic team meetings and relevant local / global Expertise meetings. Your stakeholders include Frond & Back office colleagues, SME peers, HR Expertise & related teams, HR Line and (if applicable) external / third parties. You report to the Regional Manager of People Services.
Education & Experience
As an HR Services Specialist you have:
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in HR;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant HR experience.
For this role, affinity with Dutch policy labor conditions and policy deployments is preferred.
Furthermore, you have an excellent continuous improvement drive, the ability to make a good judgement call (integrating inputs and needs from several sources) and show personal ownership. Also, you have knowledge of HR processes, systems & policies. In addition, you have consulting agility & style flexibility, to understand customer needs. Lastly, you have project management skills and context awareness (e.g. combine depth with practical application).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demand;
- Works with deadlines and timescales;
- Acts with integrity and instills trust;
- Displays well-balanced 3 C’s in customer interfacing, both towards employees, managers & HR colleagues.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please apply with your CV and motivation.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.