You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Cluster Manager (PCM)
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers-the world’s leading chipmakers-to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Project Cluster Manager (PCM) in the DUV Wilton Program, reporting to the Director of DUV Wilton Program. Responsible for leading and coordinating Project Leads and Cross-Sector teams to deliver success. Manage and promote excellence in project management, development, execution, cost, quality and on-time delivery to factory and field, in support of ASML business interests.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Be a “link-pin” between the DUV Program and D+E/Factory/Supply Chain teams.
- Lead PLs and cross-sector teams to ensure quality on time delivery of designs/modules.
- Ensure that projects’ scope, deliverables, and ownership are clear and aligned with the stakeholders (including DUV Program).
- Work with line managers to secure that the right resources are in place to deliver.
- Ensure that detailed plans are in place for all agreed scope (deliverables, who, when).
- Effectively manage Customer base issues, facilitating pragmatic containments and timely solutions, to maintain and grow our Customer’s trust.
- Drive change management +issue resolution efficiency, monitoring and improving our end-to-end delivery efficiency.
- Provide clear and regular status updates/reports to key stakeholders.
- Be pro-active on risks and issues, effectively solving or escalating.
- Effectively use the ASML organization, way of working, and process to prevent and solve problems.
- Mentor and grow the team.
Education and experience
- Bsc, or Msc, or Phd level is required, or equivalent experience
- Education is good, mindset and drive are key.
- 5+ years of experience in running complex hardware related projects.
- Fluency in English.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining professional relationships.
- Strong knowledge of ASML organization and processes preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Strong leadership presence.
- Proven success in Project or Program management.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage wide range of stakeholders.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.